Now that 2016 is coming to an end, Google has released its annual list of the top-trending YouTube videos for the year.
Google defined "top-trending" based on stats like time spent watching, sharing, commenting, liking, and so on. Collectively, these 10 videos have 550 million views and were watched for over 25 million hours, Google said. The list includes Adele's funny carpool karaoke bit, that weird apple-pen video, John Oliver's takedown of Donald Trump, the actor Channing Tatum getting a Magic Mike-style dance from his wife, and more.
Check them out below.
Top-trending YouTube videos for 2016
1. Adele Carpool Karaoke
3. What's inside a Rattlesnake Rattle?
4. Nike Football Presents: The Switch ft. Cristiano Ronaldo, Harry Kane, Anthony Martial
5. Grace VanderWaal: 12-Year-Old Ukulele Player Gets Golden Buzzer
6. Water Bottle Flip Edition | Dude Perfect
7. Channing Tatum & Beyonce's "Run The World (Girls)" vs. Jenna Dewan-Tatum's "Pony"
8. Donald Trump: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
9. THE $21,000 FIRST CLASS AIRPLANE SEAT
10. Brothers Convince Little Sister of Zombie Apocalypse
If you're interested, you can also check out Google's blog to see the top-trending YouTube adverts of 2016.