Football is back! Well, sort of.
German football kicked off a couple of weeks ago and continues to secure record numbers of UK viewers, thanks to being the only live action available. Until 17 June at least, when the Premier League restarts.
In the meantime, here are the times and where you can watch each of this weekend's matches in the Bundesliga.
Where and when can I watch live Bundesliga football?
BT Sport has the exclusive rights to show live Bundesliga matches in the UK and it will be hosting all the remaining matches of the season across its channels. One will even be available in 4K on BT Sport Ultimate.
Here are the matches and where you can watch them live.
Friday 29 May 2020
- Freiberg v Bayer Leverkusen - BT Sport 1, 7.15pm BST (KO 7.30pm)
Saturday 30 May 2020
- Schalke vs Werder Bremen - BT Sport 1, 2pm BST (KO 2.30pm)
- Wolfsburg v Eintracht Frankfurt - BT Sport 2, 2pm BST (KO 2.30pm)
- Mainz v Hoffenheim - BT Sport 3, 2pm BST (KO 2.30pm)
- Hertha Berlin v Augsburg - BT Sport Extra 1, 2.30pm BST
- Bayern Munich v Fortuna Dusseldorf - BT Sport 1, 4.45pm BST (KO 5.30pm)
Sunday 31 May 2020
- Borussia Monchengladbach v Union Berlin - BT Sport 1, 2.15pm BST (KO 2.30pm)
- Paderborn v Borussia Dortmund - BT Sport 1, 4.45pm BST (KO 5pm)
Monday 1 June 2020
- Köln vs RB Leipzig - BT Sport 1, 7.15pm BST (KO 7.30pm)
All of the matches can be watched across multiple platforms, including mobile through the BT Sport app, on BT TV, Sky Q and Virgin Media, and even on games consoles, Samsung Smart TVs, Apple TV and Chromecast Ultra.
If you don't already subscribe, you can purchase a BT Sport monthly pass for £25 per month.
You can find out more on the BT Sport website here.