To celebrate BT's new range of products designed to make it easier to connect your gadgets to the internet, Pocket-lint has teamed up with the service provider to give away a full entertainment package. And it's an awesome one.
The package will include a smart TV along with the full set of BT Connected Home products. Comprised of a broadband extender and a Wi-Fi home hotspot kit to connect up all your devices, a dual-band Wi-Fi dongle for upgrading your computer or laptop to dual-band Wi-Fi, one year's connection to BT's superfast Infinity broadband and a BT YouView box with a 12-month BT Vision Essentials subscription, you'll have enviable connectivity.
BT connectivity products allow users to connect their devices to the internet however, wherever and whenever they like throughout the home. From broadband extenders to Wi-Fi home hotspot kits, and Wi-Fi dongles, there's everything you need to connect smart TVs, games consoles, laptops and tablets to the internet and enjoy on-demand content using Wi-Fi or a wired connection.
The prize also includes a BT YouView box and Vision Essentials subscription, meaning you get access to one of the largest video on-demand libraries available, access to BT Infinity superfast broadband and, of course, that smart TV to truly optimise all this technology.
For more information you can visit connectedhome.bt.com.
To be in with a chance of winning the full entertainment package worth £1,000, all you have to do is correctly answer the question below and leave your details for follow-up contact.
Terms & Conditions:
- Usual Pocket-lint terms and conditions apply.
- The Prize Draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of BT, their families or its agencies. Only one entry per person.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and check their identity.
- Entries must be made through the Pocket-lint site using the respective competition form. There is one prize available to be won by one winner consisting of one: (a) 12-month subscription to BT TV Essentials subscription; (b) 12-month subscription to BT Infinity (or if you’re not in an Infinity enabled area, BT Broadband instead); (c) YouView box; (d) brand new Smart TV (specification in BT’s sole discretion); and (e) BT Home Hub 4
- Subject to availability and survey. BT line required. Charges apply for on-demand content on BT TV. Freeview requires a suitable aerial and coverage (www.freeview.co.uk).
- The winner will be notified by telephone or email after 3 November 2013.
- The winner will be bound by BT’s standard terms and conditions for all elements of the Prize.
- This Prize Draw may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion hosted by the Promoter.
- No cash alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize for something of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- The prize winner’s name and county may be obtained by written request by sending an SAE to Kazoo, Third Floor, 6 Ramillies Street, London, W1F 7TY after 4 November 2013.
- Your personal details will be retained for the purpose of the Prize Draw and will not be processed for any other purpose, unless you choose or have chosen to receive information from the Promoter.
- Submitting an entry to this Prize Draw is deemed to be acceptance by the entrants of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Prize Draw without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the winner if they cannot be contacted within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion) and the right to disqualify any entrant or select alternative winner in the event that it believes that any entrant has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Prize Draw or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize.
- This promotion is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- The Promoter is British Telecommunications plc, 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ.
This competition has finished.