Epson has announced the launch of the EMP-732 a new 3LCD projector. The Epson EMP-732 which will cost £1499 offers 2000 ANSI lumens, XGA resolution and a contrast ratio of 400:1. In lower ambient lighting environments, or when used with Interactive Whiteboards, the economy mode of 1500 ANSI lumens is ideal and gives a lamp-life of 3000 hours, helping to reduce cost of ownership further all in a package that weights 1.7kg.
Takeing just 7 seconds to warm up and 20 seconds to cool down, Epson are hoping that the projector will suit business users needing to save time at presentations. The unit also comes with a remote. An auto image adjuster means that the projector will automatically detect and project the best image quality, therefore eliminating time spent manually adjusting the output to get a high-quality result.
A short throw zoom lens ensures the EMP-732 will project a 153cm (60”) screen from a distance of only 2 metres (78”), making it a convenient projector for small meeting rooms.
The EMP-732 also features Epson's Twin Optimised Reflection Lamp (E-TORL) technology that gathers and projects light. By eliminating light-leakage and minimising diffraction, a much clearer and brighter image is created.
Based on 3LCD technology, the Epson EMP-732 significantly reduces flicker and colour bleed usually experienced with other alternative projection technologies.
Epson EMP-732 key features summary:
- 1.7kg compact projector, with soft travelling case
- Bright images with 2000 ANSI lumens and Epson E-TORL technology
- Contrast ratio 400:1
- Create a 153cm (60”) screen from just 2m (78”) away
- Start presenting in just 7 seconds and cool down in only 20 seconds
- Simple setup using automatic vertical keystone (+/- 30º)
- Theft deterrent with security functions including Power On Protection, User's Logo Protect, Timer Key Local Protect and Key Lock
- Fan noise of just 36dB (silent mode)
- Remote control