Prime Day is over! But that doesn't mean there are no good deals to be found.
Pocket-lint is combing through all the remaining deals and listing them below. We've also included some tips for first-time bargain hunters.
Keep in mind you don't have to fully sign up for a Prime membership; you can get a 30-day free membership if you've not been a member before. Read more about Amazon Prime here. Membership costs $119 a year (or $12. 99 a month, if you can't stretch to the one-off payment). Once you have a membership, you can snag deals from all the different categories on Amazon.
Best Amazon US Prime Day deals still available
• The Amazon Echo (second-gen) for $70 ($50 off): It was $50 on Prime Day, but you're still getting $30 off total. View the offer on Amazon.
• The Amazon Echo Dot (third-gen) for $25 ($25 off): It's now only $3 more than it was during Prime Day, and still a full 50% off the regular price. View the offer on Amazon.
• Apple AirPods with Charging case for $169 ($30 off): This is the lowest price we've seen for Apple's wireless earbuds, though it's currently showing a stock date of 24 July. View the offer on Amazon.
• Apple iPad 32 for $249 ($80 off): This entry-level iPad is commonly reduced to this price, but this is also about the lowest price it also ever hits. The 128GB model is $100 off, too. View the offer on Amazon.
Streaming media players
• Roku Ultra for $69 ($31 off): Roku's high-end Ultra offers some improvements over Roku's stick, including a remote finder and a headphone jack built into the remote itself for private listening. It also comes with JBL headphones. View the offer on Amazon.
Smartwatches and fitness trackers
• Runtopia S1 for $80 ($40 off): The Runtopia S1 features built-in GPS, a heart-rate monitor, and a water-resistant case. It can receive notifications from your phone and offers audio coaching based on your heart rate. Grab the 25% off on-page coupon for more savings. View the offer on Amazon.
• Ninja Foodi OP301 cooker for $199 ($50 off): The Foodi is like the Instant Pot. It works as a pressure-cooker and has other features, including the unique ability to work as an air fryer. View the offer on Amazon.
Amazon Prime Day 2019 tips and tricks
Secret Amazon shopping features
We highly recommend reading our Amazon shopping guide here if you want to master Amazon and learn all about its hidden features.
Get an Amazon Prime free trial to get the deals
Amazon Prime costs $119 a year. You can, however, sign up for a free 30-day trial to get the deals. A neat trick is that you are fully entitled to cancel your Amazon Prime subscription after once you've got your shopping deal.
If you ask an Alexa-enabled device, such as an Echo or Echo Dot, "Alexa, what are your deals?", you get access to Prime Day deals hours earlier as well as access to exclusive bargains. As long as you cancel the trial before the end, you won't be charged the $119 yearly subscription. Amazon hopes though that once you've enjoyed some of the benefits, you won't hit the cancel button.
To order something, say, "Alexa, what are your deals" followed by "Alexa, add [the item] to my cart. " Alexa will confirm this, but if you want, you can set up a 4-digit voice shopping pin with the Alexa app to prevent unintended purchases.
Deals of the day and lighting deals
Amazon has its usual "Gold Box Deals of the Day". However, since it's Prime Day, these sales kick into high gear. There'll be new deals, every day, including "Lightning Deals," which are limited time and sometimes end in minutes. To stay on top of everything, use Amazon's app, where you can view many deals 24 hours in advance and sign up for alerts. Go here to see deals you're watching.
You can even let the deals come to you via Amazon's daily deals email.
Also, check out links below for Lightning deals in key areas on Amazon. com:
- Best Computer and Accessories Lightning deals
- Best DVD and Blu-ray Lightning deals
- Best Electronics Lightning deals
- Best PC and Video game Lightning deals
- Best Software Lightning deals
- Best Sport Technology Lightning deals
- Best Toys and Games Lightning deals
Prime Early Access deals
Prime Early Access deals are a type of Lightning Deal earmarked for Prime members - Amazon gives Prime members 30-minute early access to certain deals. However, all deals are available while supplies last. Prime membership doesn't guarantee you'll be able to purchase a particular deal, and it's possible that a deal could sell out before the end of the early-access period.
Try Amazon Assistant
Amazon Assistant is a browser plugin for Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari, and Edge. It's free and easy to install. With it, you can watch for product comparisons that save time and money, access shortcuts to popular Amazon hubs right in your browser, and get notified when deals that you're watching go live with notifications. It also lets you get information about orders and deliveries.
Clip coupons on Amazon
Amazon. com has coupons. There's an entire section of Amazon that's dedicated to coupons. You can find coupons for electronics, pet supplies, toys, and other items. No scissors or physical coupons required. To get started with Amazon coupons, go to Amazon. com, then click on "Today's Deals. " In the menu of subitems, click on "Coupons. " You can also use this direct link.
You can browse the most popular coupons, and when you find an item that interests you, you can either click on the "Clip this coupon" or click on the item to learn more about it. Clicking on the item automatically clips the coupon for you, too. When you're all done shopping, go to your cart and check out like normal. In the cart details, you will View the coupon amounts deducted from your total.
If you want to check a deal's price against what Amazon has charged in the past, try CamelCamelCamel. It's a free price tracker that monitors millions of products and alerts you when prices drop so that you can decide if and when to buy.