With Black Friday on the horizon there are plenty of smartwatch bargains to be had.
With a range of smartwatches being produced by various manufacturers including Apple, Samsung, Pebble and more, there are plenty of different designs, styles and functionality to choose from.
Whether you're shopping for a watch as a gift for Christmas or as a treat for yourself, keep an eye on this page as we'll be updating it with the best smartwatch deals we find over the sales period.
Best smartwatch deals for Black Friday 2018 quick links
Below are quick links straight to the Black Friday deals pages for the top retailers, just in case you're looking for something that we haven't covered.
- Amazon Black Friday
- Currys PC World Black Friday
- AO.com Black Friday
- Argos Black Friday
- John Lewis Black Friday
- Very.co.uk Black Friday
Amazon Black Friday smartwatch deals
Amazon's Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals are probably the most popular and well-known on the web. The sales officially start on 16 November, but there are some early deal to consider:
• Garmin Fenix 5 now £349.99, save £130 (was £479): The Fenix 5 packs in all Garmin's fitness and sport skills, in a package that's more elegant, making it a great smartwatch for all occasions. View the Garmin Fenix deal.
• Garmin Vivoactive 3, save £80, now £199.99 (was £279.99): Garmin is probably the top name in running watches and the 735XT is a very accomplished watch. View the Garmin Vivoactive deal
John Lewis & Partners Black Friday deals
John Lewis will often match the offers made by others online and in store. Although the deals haven't started, there are some early offers for you to check out.
• Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music now £259.99, save £40 (was £299.99): The Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music gives you Bluetooth connectivity for headphones with support for Deezer or Spotify downloads on the move. It gives you great fitness features with GPS and heart rate tracking and also does mobile payments. See the Garmin deal
Currys PC World Black Friday smartwatch deals
Currys PC World will once again be running its Black Tag deals event and here are some tasters.
• Fitbit Ionic save £50, now £249.99 (was £299.99): The Fitbit Ionic is a great smartwatch with a leaning towards sports. GPS, heart rate tracking and mobile payments make it the complete package. View the Fitbit Ionic deal
• Withings Activité Steel save £40, now £79.99 (was £119.99): The Withings Activité Steel is a traditional analogue watch with some very modern skills. It will track your steps and give you notifications, while looking like a normal watch. View the Withings deal
• Samsung Gear S3 Classic save £103, now £246.99 (was £249.99): The Samsung Gear S3 Classic is a tech-packed smartwatch and ideal companion to your smartphone. View the Samsung Gear S3 deal
Currys/PC World also has a price promise that applies to the Christmas deal and Amazon as well, so shopping around and comparing prices could pay off even more!
Argos Black Friday smartwatch deals
Argos will be offering plenty of amazing prices with Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals galore. Remember, you can also take advantage of Argos by ordering a deal online and getting the local store to hold it for you for seven days and avoid the queues or the slow seasonal deliveries.
• Samsung Gear S3 Frontier - save £100, now £249 (was £349):The Samsung Gear S3 is an accomplishedsmartwatchthat will appeal to sports fans too thanks to a lot of tracking. View the Samsung Gear S3 offer
• TomTom Adventurer HR Music - now £199.99 (was £269.99): The TomTom Adventurer is an complete sports watch that also includes snow sports and a lift model. It's built for active lifestyle. View the TomTom Adventurer deal