(Pocket-lint) - Amazon is offering a number of discounts across Garmin watches and fitness trackers in the Black Friday sales, with one of the big savings coming in the form of the Garmin Venu.
The Venu is Garmin's smartwatch, loaded with all the power of its other sports devices, but with an AMOLED display so it looks a lot better.
As with most deals, they don't last that long so if you've had your eye on the Garmin Venu smartwatch, now is a great time to buy it.
The Garmin Venu smartwatch was the company's first smartwatch equipped with an AMOLED display, increasing its appeal against competitors like the Apple Watch and Samsung.
Supporting all the sports functions Garmin users would expect, the Venu measures heart rate, workouts and advanced metrics but it also has a range of health tracking functions like sleep, menstrual cycle tracking and it will also detect irregular heartbeats and stress, as well as respiration rate and blood oxygen levels.
Additionally, the Garmin Venu supports Garmin Pay for mobile payments from your wrist and it offers support for downloaded music from services like Spotify. You can also customise the watch face, add apps and get smartphone notifications.
It's a great watch - and a great deal!
More early Black Friday offers
- Fire tablets: Save 50%
- Echo Show: 47% off RRP
- Kindle: $40 saving to $49.99
- Ring video doorbells: Get 58% discount
- Echo (4th Gen): 40% off, now $59.99
- Sony WH-1000XM4: Over $100 saving to $248
- Blink smart video doorbells: Down by 38%
- Blink Outdoor camera: Save 44%, now $99.99
- Fire TV Stick 4K: 50% off at $24.99
- Echo Dot (3rd Gen): 50% discount to $19.99
- Samsung Buds Live: 41% discount, now $99.99
- Jabra Elite 85t: Save $80, now $149.99
- GoPro HERO9 Black: $50 off rrp, now $349.99
- Sony WF-1000XM4: $31.99 saving, now $248.00