Amazon is having a big sale over the Bank Holiday weekend running from today until 29 August.
There are discounts on a load of stationery and back to school items as well as Amazon devices (quelle surprise) plus a bunch of new Deals of the Day which will be the usual smattering of anything the internet giant needs to sell off like garden furniture you won't need until March.
Naturally, there will also be Lightning Deals where Prime customers can get early access, too.
Here are our pick of the deals on Amazon devices - the deals aren't as good as we've seen on some of these devices but are still pretty good prices.
- Echo Show - £119.99 - save £80
- Amazon Echo - £69.99 - save £20
- Echo Dot- £32.99 - save £15
- Kindle Paperwhite - now £89.99 - save £20
- Amazon Fire 7 tablet for £39.99 - save £10
- Amazon Fire HD 8 tablet for £69.99 - save £20
- Amazon Fire HD 10 tablet for £119.99 - save £30
- Amazon Fire 7 Kids Edition for £79.99 - save £20
- Amazon Fire HD 8 Kids Edition for £99.99 - save £30
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa for £34.99 - save £5
- Fire TV for £54.99 - save £15
Deals are organised by themes, from ‘Garden Clean Up’ and ‘Festival Fun’ to ‘Last of the Summer’ and ‘Off to University’. It's worth remembering that in the Amazon app, you can set Watch-a-Deal alerts so you don't miss out; handy if you're actually supposed to be doing something this weekend rather than being sat at your computer trying to save yourself a few pounds.
So what other deals can you expect from the Amazon Big Bank Holiday sale?
- Money off back to school and off to university must-haves including up to 40% off selected ‘Back to
School’ Zoggs Essentials and up to 45% off Kipling Bags
- Bargains to help make the most of the last weeks of summer including 25% off outdoor lighting from
Phillips, Osram, Steinel and Duracell Solar
- Amazon says there will also be a bunch of deals at Amazon Marketplace and on Amazon Launchpad.