Toshiba has launched the new Portégé G810 at MWC: a 14mm-slim, 2.83-inch QVGA touchscreen handset designed for the business user.
The Portégé G810 runs Windows Mobile so users have access to the Microsoft Office Mobile applications they need to carry on working whilst out of the office, including push email.
With support for both HSDPA and HSUPA the user can surf the Web and download and upload pictures and videos captured on the 3-megapixel camera at broadband speeds.
Entertainment on the move is provided by Windows Media Player Mobile and a 65K colour screen, allowing users to listen to music, view images and watch video clips wherever they are while the handset also offers built-in GPS and AGPS functionality.
Other functions and features include MMS, SMS and FM radio, and with full connectivity to GSM/GPRS/EDGE and 3G as well as support for Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and microSD card up to 4GB.
With a black mirror finish, the G810 will be available across Europe in Q2 2008. Pricing TBC.
Portégé G810 - specification overview
* Form: PDA
* Size: 58 x 110 x 14mm
* Weight: 120g
* Display: QVGA (320 x 240), 65K colours, TFT, 2.83-inch
* Camera: 3-megapixel, auto-focus
* Memory: 256MB ROM/ 128MB RAM, microSD up to 4GB
* Interface: Bluetooth 2.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
* Battery: 1530mAh, Standby: up to 200hours, Talktime: up to 4 hours
* Band : 850/900/1800/1900 for GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/1900/2100 for UMTS/HSDPA (3.6Mbps)/HSUPA (2Mbps)
* Navigation: Built-in GPS & AGPS
* Music service: Windows Media Player Mobile
* Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer Mobile
* Messaging: SMS, MMS, email, Microsoft Direct push email
* Sound: MP3, AAC, AMR, WMA
* Video: H.263, H.264, MPEG4, WMV
* Java: Yes
* Processor: Qualcomm MSM7200 (400MHz)
* OS: Windows Mobile
* Others: FM Radio with RDS, Customised UI