When the Samsung Galaxy S8 was launched, we quickly gravitated to the Coral Blue edition of this phone. Sadly, only the black and grey versions have been available, until now.
Carphone Warehouse has announced that its exclusive Coral Blue Samsung Galaxy S8 is now available for pre-order, so you can get the hottest colour of what might be this year's hottest phone.
- Latest Coral Blue Samsung Galaxy S8 on Carphone Warehouse
Carphone Warehouse are offering the Galaxy S8 in Coral Blue SIM free for £689, or it's being offered on a Vodafone contract with 16GB data with unlimited texts for £42, with an upfront payment of £50.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB in Coral Blue, 8GB data, unlimited texts & minutes, £89 upfront - £32.99 a month
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus 64GB in Coral Blue, 4GB data, unlimited texts & minutes, £25 upfront - £50.00 a month
- Sim free Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB in Coral Blue
- Sim free Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus 64GB in Coral Blue
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ have evolved the great work started by the Galaxy S7 edge, but expanded the display, obliterating the bezels, while packing in plenty of power. The software offers loads of functionality, along with an excellent camera on the rear of the phone.
We rate the Samsung Galaxy S8 as being one of the best phones we've seen in 2017 and the Coral Blue is certainly the more original colour that it comes in.
Shop for cell phones, prepaid phones and cell phone plans at AT&T Wireless. AT&T is a wireless telecommunications company providing coverage to millions of customers in the U.S. AT&T offers exclusive products from Apple, Nokia, Sharp, Sony, LG, Moto, Samsung and other manufacturers. The cellular company remains a favourite of consumers who like its sharp voice quality and discounts on cell phone plans.