The OnePlus 5 was officially announced just over a week ago and gained the full five stars from Pocket-lint when it went under review. It's a fantastic phone that still manages to comfortably compete with, and on occasion perform better, than the majority of 2017's flagship phones.
- OnePlus 5 review: The flagship-killer's coming of age
- OnePlus 5 tips and tricks: The essential guide to the flagship killer
Once again, OnePlus has somehow managed to price the phone much lower than its peers, and now you can buy one of your very own.
The only places in the UK you can buy a OnePlus 5 is either from OnePlus directly, for a SIM-free unlocked model in Slate Gray or Midnight Black, or from O2 on a monthly contract or on a pay as you go tariff.
The OnePlus 5 is available in two different storage options, and its colour denotes which one you've chosen. If you buy directly from OnePlus, you have a very simple choice to make:
- Slate Gray, 6GB RAM, 64GB storage - £449
- Midnight Black, 8GB RAM, 128GB storage - £499
If you get one from O2, then there are a few different options you can choose from. For the OnePlus 5 in Slate Gray, these are the available tariffs. All of them have a £9.99 upfront cost:
- Unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, 1GB data - £38/month
- Unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, 6GB data - £41/month
- Unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, 15GB data - £45/month
- Unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, 30GB data - £49/month
For the OnePlus 5 in Midnight Black, the following tariffs are available, again, all with a £9.99 upfront cost:
- Unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, 1GB data - £40/month
- Unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, 6GB data - £43/month
- Unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, 15GB data - £47/month
- Unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, 30GB data - £51/month
Alternatively, you can get the Slate Gray OnePlus 5 on a pay as you go tariff for £465.99, or the Midnight Black version for £513.99.
Shop for cell phones, prepaid phones and cell phone plans at AT&T Wireless. AT&T is a wireless telecommunications company providing coverage to millions of customers in the U.S. AT&T offers exclusive products from Apple, Nokia, Sharp, Sony, LG, Moto, Samsung and other manufacturers. The cellular company remains a favourite of consumers who like its sharp voice quality and discounts on cell phone plans.