We recently brought you news of a teaser page on Nokia's site suggesting a new product launch on 2nd November that was widely believed to be the introduction of the as-yet unconfirmed N82.
The N82 mobile was spotted around the same time as the N81 leaks were spreading across the internet, but there's now been an official sighting and obligatory blurry pics of the new phone.
The N82 will apparently boast a 5-megapixel camera, with Xenon flash and autofocus lens, a 2.4-inch QVGA display, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, integrated GPS, an FM tuner and a microSD memory card slot - see below for list of full (rumoured) spec and we'll keep you informed...
* Quad-band GSM, UMTS and HSDPA connectivity
* 5-megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss lens
* Autofocus, up to 20x digital zoom.
* Xenon flash
* 30 fps VGA video capture
* Secondary CIF camera
* 2.4-ich QVGA 240 x 320, 16M colours screen
* Built-in GPS
* FM Radio
* Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.0
* 100MB built-in memory
* MicroSD memory card slot
* Dimensions: 112 x 50.2 x 17.3mm
* Weight: 120g
* Talk time: GSM: 280min, WCDMA: 180min
* Standby time: GSM: 270hrs WCDMA: 250hrs