(Pocket-lint) - Looking around for the best deals on a Samsung Galaxy mobile phone this month? Then let us help you out, as we round up all the best Samsung phone deals, saving you all the trouble.
Not only do these deals cover the Note 20 Ultra, Note 20, S20 Ultra, S20+ and S0, but also the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition or FE.
All of which means we have ideal deals to suit everyone's taste or budgets, and we even have a Samsung deal selector tool as well, helping you find your perfect plan and we have factored in the TCO. That's the total cost of ownership, across the length of the contract.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE - Fan Edition (5G)
Samsung's new Galaxy S20 FE, or Fan Edition, is a lighter take on the Galaxy S20 family. It offers many of the important specs, but making a few cuts so it's a little more affordable. What you're looking at is a device that appears to retain the flagship essentials, while making a few calculated moves to reduce the price. That stands this phone in good stead against some rivals.
• There's a good deal for the Fan Edition of the S20 on EE deal, with 75GB of data that will fit most streaming and surfing needs. This comes in at £41 a month, with a £39 upfront fee via Affordable Mobiles, with free access to BritBox and Apple Music for six months and BT Sport for three (TCO £1023). View the S20 FE offer in Blue | White | Green | Red | Orange | Purple
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra (5G)
After nearly 10 years at the cutting edge, the Samsung Galaxy Note series is still on top of its game. Yes, it's easy to see the Note 20 Ultra as "just another Galaxy Note" - but that's because it's got so much right before and continues to do so now.
• O2 has the leading plan for the Note 20 Ultra with a 100GB data allowance for £55 a month, with £79.99 upfront from Affordable Mobiles. You'll also get access to free Wi-Fi hotspots with O2, plus discounts from the Priority scheme and this has a total cost of ownership of £1399.99. See the deal on Black | White | Bronze
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 (5G)
If you're looking for a phone with an integrated stylus then there's little better than the note-taking potential of this phone. Sure, its 'glasstic' rear and lack of higher refresh-rate screen are little red marks against its specification, but you can buy the step-up Ultra model if you see that as a problem - although we prefer the smaller price and smaller camera lump of this 'entry' Note model.
• We've spotted a decent plan for the Note 20 on Three that has 100GB of data priced at £36 a month., £99 upfront. There's free roaming in 71 countries and a total cost of ownership of £963. See the deal on Grey | Green
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra (5G)
On paper, the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra is a huge spec monster. But that brings with it huge expectations and a huge price, which ultimately it struggles to quite live up to. There's a lot that's impressive in the camera, but it falls short in some areas, while the battery life isn't competitive. In many ways, this is a phone that's trying too hard.
• We recommend the O2 deal for the S20 Ultra with 60GB data at £59 a month, £55.99 upfront from Buymobiles. You'll also get access to free Wi-Fi hotspots with O2, plus discounts from the Priority scheme and this has a total cost of ownership of £1471.99. View the Ultra offer in Black
Samsung Galaxy S20+ (5G)
Samsung has been making great phones for a long time and the Galaxy S20+ follows along where you expect it to go. The affordability of the Galaxy S20 might attract some, but for many, the S20+ is going to be a great flagship experience.
• The best offer for the S20+ is with O2 and comes with a 120GB of data for £47 a month (£41.99 upfront fee) from Affordable Mobiles. This offers access to free Wi-Fi hotspots, and discounts from the Priority scheme (TCO 1169.99). See the S20+ offer in Grey | Black
Samsung Galaxy S20 (5G)
In previous years, a recommendation for the regular sized Galaxy S normally came with a caveat about battery life. With the S20, that's not necessary: this is a great flagship phone, full stop.
• There's a good deal on EE for the S20 with a 100GB data offer for £36 a month, and a TCO of £1128 from metrofone. View the S20 deal in Grey
Search for the cheapest Samsung Galaxy contract deals
Not spotted anything that takes your fancy? Then you are more than welcome to use out Samsung comparison tool to choose another plan.
Simply use the drop-down menus and sliders to find the ideal Galaxy contract. Whether you want more data or unlimited minutes, there's sure to be a deal for you.
The best Samsung Galaxy upgrade deals
If you can upgrade today, Carphone Warehouse has specific upgrade-only deals that aren't available to new customers, or check out the network links below.
The best Samsung Galaxy deals everywhere
- Samsung Galaxy deals at Carphone Warehouse
- Samsung Galaxy deals from Mobiles.co.uk
- Samsung Galaxy deals from Affordable Mobiles
- Samsung Galaxy deals from Fonehouse
- Samsung Galaxy deals from Mobile Phones Direct
- Samsung Galaxy deals on EE
- Samsung Galaxy deals on O2
- Samsung Galaxy deals on Vodafone
- Samsung Galaxy deals on Three