(Pocket-lint) - Looking around for the best deals on a Huawei phone? Keen on the P30 Pro New Edition, P40 Pro or a Mate 20 X 5G, or perhaps an older and now much cheaper, 30?
Then you've come to the right place, as we round up the top offers on Huawei mobiles.
These are all on top networks such as EE, Vodafone, Three, O2 and more - with trusted and popular retailers.
We've also covered the network benefits such as free Amazon Prime and Spotify, and the retailer automatic cashback offers.
That's along with listing the total cost of ownership over the phone's contract duration, allowing you to see the bigger picture.
Our widgets are also updated in real-time, ensuring the best deals are always shown and there's also a deal selector for choosing your ideal plan.
Best Huawei P30 Pro deals
The New Edition may offer more than the original base-spec handset, but it costs less than the original P30 Pro did at launch. This is with 8GB of RAM, instead of 6GB and 256GB of storage (the original has 128GB). The P30 Pro New Edition does bring things up to date in cosmetic form though - The Silver Frost finish - and it's the same as you'll find on the P40 Pro.
• The leading deal for the new edition of the P30 Pro is on O2, with 90GB of data for £33 a month and a no upfront fee via Mobile Phones Direct. That's with access to O2 hotspots, discounts through Priority and it has a total cost of ownership of £792. See the deal in Silver
Best Huawei P40 Pro deals
A true flagship in so many areas, except one: the lack of Google Services hampers the downloading, sign-in and operation of certain apps. That's a hindrance for many western users, although using Phone Clone you can use the P40 largely unimpinged. It's a shame to see the camera king struck down by the Google sting - but that's how things are right now.
• Our recommended P40 Pro deal is on Three and is accompanied by a 100GB 5G data allowance for £38 a month (£29 upfront). You''ll have free roaming in 71 countries and it has a total cost of ownership of £941. View the offer in Black | Silver
Best Huawei P40 deals
The Huawei P40 - on first impressions - seems like a perfectly good piece of hardware. The camera system looks really promising, and the general performance should be really good, but it is placed in an awkward position by a number of factors. If Google and Huawei were suddenly allowed to work with each other again, and we could have Play Services installed on the P40 officially, it would be a phone worth considering.
• The leading offer for the P40 is on EE, with 50GB data at £32 a month, £33.99 upfront. That's with free BT Sport for three months and Apple Music and Britbox for six months (TCO £801.99). See the plan the offer in Black
Best Huawei Mate 20X 5G deals
If you're looking for a two-handed mega-sized phone then the Mate 20 X is a genuinely fantastic media powerhouse. It has a great (and, yes, massive) screen, further enhanced by great audio, and the battery just goes on and on whatever you throw at it.
• The Mate 20 X 5G has a decent plan with Three, sporting 100GB of data for £39 a month and it has an upfront cost of £29 and a TCO of £965. View the Mate 20 X plan in Black
Best Huawei P30 Pro deals
With great design and colour options, immense battery life plenty of power and the P30 Pro isn't just a photography phone, it's arguably the best flagship phone we'll see in 2019. Its camera setup is currently untouchable too.
• We've spotted a great deal for the Huawei P30 Pro on Three that has 100GB of data for £29 a month (£29 upfront free), plus unlimited data for apps such as Netflix, Snapchat and more. That's from fonehouse and with a total cost of ownership of £765. View the offer in Black
Best Huawei P30 deals
If you're looking for a pocketable flagship then the P30 is a great option for its design and capable camera. That said, last year's P20 Pro will be tempting for price, while the P30 Pro is larger, longer-lasting and more capable in every way - making that the model most will likely want.
• The P30 most outstanding deal is on Three with 100GB of data for £34 month (nothing upfront). You'll also have unlimited data for certain apps, such as Netflix and Snapchat (TCO £796, from fonehouse). View the offer in Black
Searching for the other Huawei deals
Can't decide which contract to go for? You can use our comparison tool to choose the best deal for you.
The widget below is updated automatically - in real-time - with the best deals available from all networks and retailers in the UK.
To use the phone deal chart below simply use the drop-down menus and sliders to find the perfect Huawei P20 plan for you. Whether you want more data or unlimited minutes, our price comparison table updates in real time offering you the best deals available at any time of the day.
"Search by Handset" enables you to switch between both Huawei phones and filters the best deals.
The best Huawei deals anywhere
- Huawei deals with Carphone Warehouse
- Huawei deals on Affordable Mobiles
- Huawei deals from Mobiles.co.uk
- Huawei deals on Mobile Phones Direct
- Huawei deals with EE
- Huawei deals running on O2
- Huawei deals from Vodafone
- Huawei deals on Three
Upgrade your phone
Carphone Warehouse has a handy tool on its site which allows you to check if you're eligible for an upgrade. Find out if you can upgrade today. If you can upgrade today, Carphone Warehouse has specific upgrade-only deals that aren't available to new customers.