Hunting around for a new mobile phone? Looking for a great deal on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Note 10+, Note 10, or OnePlus 7 and Pro, Huawei P30 Pro, or P30? Perhaps a S10+, S10 or S10e? Then we have you covered for those, and many more handsets.
We have even included a comparison tool for you to select the phone deal that's ideal for you, regardless of the handset that you are looking for.
Not sure what phone will suit you? Our handy guide to the best smartphones breaks down popular phones, including Apple, Samsung, Huawei, OnePlus and with great offers with the 2019 new phones on the horizon.
Below are some quick links to easily navigate straight to the make of phone you are searching for, making it quicker to find your ideal deal.
Best Apple iPhone best deals
• We've seen a good offer for the iPhone XS Max that has an unlimited data, minutes and texts allowance priced at £59 a month on Vodafone with Mobile Phones Direct. That has an upfront fee of £115, and a TCO of £1531.99. View this deal in Gold | Silver | Grey
• The best deal for Apple's the XS is on Three, with a 100GB of data for £52 a month (£49 upfront), plus UL minutes/texts (TCO £1297). This is on the Go Binge plan, with unlimited data for Apple Music, Netflix, Snapchat, Soundcloud and more. View the deal in Grey | Gold | Silver
• Apple's iPhone XR best offer comes with unlimited data, minutes/texts at £37 a month on Vodafone, with Mobile Phones Direct.This has no upfront cost with a choice of Amazon Prime Video, Spotify, Now TV or Sky Sports mobile for two years (TCO £1080). See the deal in Black | White | Blue | Yellow | Coral | Red
• Virgin Mobile has a decent deal for the iPhone X with 100GB data allowance costing £47.50 a month, with 5000 mins and UL texts. There's no upfront cost and it has a total cost of ownership of £1140. See the deal in Space Grey | Silver
• Vodafone has a good offer for the 8 Plus with unlimited data, minutes and texts for £40 a month (no upfront fee). That's with Mobile Phones Direct and has a total cost of ownership of £912 (2Mbps speed cap). View the offer in Space Grey | Gold | Silver
• The suggested plan for the iPhone 8 is also with Vodafone. That has unlimited data, minutes and texts for £35 a month (no upfront fee). That's with a 10Mbps speed cap and a TVO of £840. See the deal in Space Grey | Gold | Silver
Best Samsung deals
• The key Galaxy Note 10+ 5G plan is on a Vodafone contract with unlimited minutes, texts and data for £57 a month (£99.99 upfront fee), from Mobile Phones Direct. That's with a choice of Amazon Prime video, Spotify, Now TV or Sky Sports mobile for two years (TCO £1467.99). View this offer in Black here
• Samsung'smost outstanding contract for the 10+ sports unlimited minutes, texts and data for £55 a month (£49.99 upfront fee) on the Note 10+. This is with a total cost of ownership of £1369.99, from Mobile Phones Direct. See the offer in Black
• The standard Note 10's top offer on Vodafone sports the new unlimited data, minutes and texts contract, priced at £47 a month (£59 upfront fee). That's with Mobile Phones Direct, and with a total cost of ownership of £1187.99. View the deal in Black here
• Our recommended offer for the S10+ is on Three and is accompanied by 100GB of data for £39 a month (£49 upfront), with unlimited minutes/texts. This comes on the Go Binge plan with unlimited data for Snapchat, Netflix and more - total cost of ownership of £985. View the S10+ deal in Black | White | Green
• The key S10 deal has an unlimited data, mins and texts costing £39 a month on Vodafone via Mobile Phones Direct. That's with no fee for the phone and a TCO of £936. View the S10 deal in Black | White | Green
• There's a nice deal for the entry-level S10e on Three with 100GB of data priced at £28 a month, with unlimited mins/texts (£29 upfront). This has unlimited data for Snapchat, Netflix, Apple Music and more (TCO £701). See the S10e deal in Black | White | Green | Yellow
• The Note 9's leading offering sports a 30GB data allowance for £36 a month on EE from Affordable Mobiles, with no fee for the phone and UL mins/texts. You get free Apple music for six months, and BT sport for three (TCO £864). See the Note 9 deal in Black | Purple
• The top offer for the S9 has £30GB of data with unlimited minutes and texts on EE, for £33 a month from Mobile Phones Direct. That'swith six months of free Apple Music, Amazon Prime Video and MTV Play, plus three months of BT Sport and a TCO of £792. View the deal in Black | Blue | Lilac
Best Huawei deals
• Our leading plan for the P30 Pro on Vodafone comes with £100 cashback and an unlimited data, minutes and texts allowance for £39 a month and no upfront fee, via Mobiles Phones Direct. That's a good deal of data for anyone's needs and the speeds are uncapped (TCO £836). See the deal in Black | Aurora | Breathing crystal
• Huawei's leading plan for the regular P30 recommended deal has £110 automatic cashback and £80 from Huawei. That's with unlimited data, minutes and texts costing £39 a month (no upfront) on Vodafone, via Mobile Phones Direct (TCO £746). View the offer in Black | Aurora | Breathing crystal
• We've spotted a decent deal for the Mate 20 plan on Virgin Media, sporting £100 cashback and 100GB of data for £34 a month (no upfront fee) via Affordable Mobiles. That's saving £15 a month and has a TCO of £716. See the deal in Black
• Our choice contract on the Pro is with Vodafone with £200 automatic cashback, unlimited data, minutes and texts for £39 a month. There's no upfront fee from Mobile Phones Direct, or speed cap (TCO of £836). View the deal in Black
• The top offer for the P20 has £87 automatic cashback, and a 30GB data allowance for £30 a month, on EE from Affordable Mobiles. That's with 5GB more data for no extra cost, along with Amazon Prime Video, MTV Play and Apple Music for six months, BT sports for three and a total cost of ownership of £633. View the deal in Black
Best Google Pixel deals
• The leading contract for the Pixel 3a is with Vodafone, and comes with £160 automatic cashback, unlimited data, minutes and texts for £39 a month (£32.33 after cashback). It's with Mobile Phones Direct and it has no upfront fee, plus a total cost of ownership of £590. See the deal in Black | White
• You can get £105 automatic cashback with the choice Vodafone plan for the 3a XL, which sports an unlimited data, minutes and texts offering for £39 a month (£34.63 after cashback) on Mobile Phones Direct. There's no upfront cost and a total cost of ownership of £831. See the deal in Black | White
• There's a decent offering for the 3 XL on EE with 30GB of data for £33 a month (£50 upfront), with UL mins/texts on metrofone. This has free Amazon Prime Video, MTV Play and Apple Music for six months, plus BT Sport for three (TCO £842). View the deal in White
• Three has a top offer for the Pixel 3, with its 100GB of data, minutes and texts at £33 a month. That has an upfront cost of £29, on the GoBinge plan with unlimited data for Netflix, Snapchat, Deezer and more (TCO £821). See the deal in Black | White | Pink
Best OnePlus deals
• The leading deal on BT comes for the OnePlus 7 comes with a £60 preloaded Mastercard and 45GB of data, priced at £40 a month for existing BT customers - or £45 for everyone else. That has free access to the BT Sport app, and unlimited minutes/texts. View the deal
• Our recommended deal for the 7 Pro is on Three, with 30GB of data costing £46 a month (£29 upfront). That's with unlimited data for Netflix, Snapchat, Apple Music, Soundcloud and more. View the OnePlus 7 Pro deal
• Our recommended 5G OnePlus 7 Pro plan has 30GB of 5G data, costing £59 a month (250 upfront) on Carphone Warehouse. That's with six months of free Amazon Prime Video, Apple Music, MTV Play and three months of BT Sport. Check out the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G offer
The Pocket-lint Best Mobile Phone deals
We've put together the table below to offer quick and easy access to all the key mobile phone deal pages, include SIM Only. These pages show the top offer on each network for that phone, and we've highlighted the verybest deal - following on from the table.
Compare the best mobile phone deals
Using the phone deal chart below you can use the drop-down menus and sliders to find the perfect contract plan for you. Whether you want more data or unlimited minutes, our price comparison table updates in real time offering you the best deals.
Price is obviously a key factor and whilst you can lower the monthly cost of the contract by paying a higher upfront cost, most will prefer to spread the cost over the course of the contract period.
Mobile phone users are increasingly finding it difficult to stick to contracts offering less data as more and more content is demanding bandwidth with video content being consumed more daily.
"Search by Handset" will allow you to choose the phone you want the best deals for.
The best upgrade deals
If you can upgrade today, Carphone Warehouse has specific upgrade-only deals that aren't available to new customers, or check out the network links below.
The best deals anywhere
- Carphone Warehouse
- Affordable Mobiles
- Mobile Phones Direct