(Pocket-lint) - Ordered a new phone? Such as the new Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+ or S21 Ultra? Perhaps even iPhone 12, Google Pixel 5 or 4a, OnePlus Nord / 8T, Galaxy S20, or Huawei P40?
Or are you just in the market for a great SIM Only deal? It's an idea time to switch as there are some good plans around, and we've rounded up the best below.
Over the past few years, SIM contracts have seen something of a resurgence. These SIM Only deals allow you to move networks easily and give you great value for money; they're available either on a 12-month, or even rolling monthly plans.
These SIM-only arrangements are also ideal if your contract is up and you want to save money by not upgrading to a new phone, or you'd rather buy a mobile phone SIM free.
The best SIM Only deals
On this page we'll bring you the best SIM only deals selected from EE, Three, Vodafone, O2, Giffgaff and more, all saving you the time and effort of hunting around for these very offers
The best deal for heavy data users
• Three's famous unlimited data, minutes and texts is back for just £16 a month (was £22, then £18), on a 12 month plan with 5G and free roaming in 71 destinations. That's a great, great deal of data for all your streaming, web surfing and social media needs. View the offer
• There's an O2 SIM with a 150GB data, plus unlimited minutes and texts SIM on offer - priced at £20 a month. That's a good deal of data on a 12-month setup, and with a choice of free Disney+, Amazon Prime Video and more. See the deal
• EE has a time limited deal of 160GB data also priced at £20 a month. This too, has unlimited minutes and texts on a two-year setup. View the plan here
The best offer for medium data users
• giffgaff (running from the O2 network) has a 30-day 80GB SIM deal for £20 a month, with unlimited mins/texts. That's with 40GB of free data as that was the price for the 40GB offer. View the deal
• Vodafone has 100GB data allowance at £20 a month, with £30 cashback via Affordable Mobiles. That has 60GB extra for the same price on a 12-month plan. View the deal
• iD Mobile (running from Three) has a 50GB SIM plan for £14 a month. That's with unlimited minutes/texts and data rolling over to the next month when not used, on a 30-day plan. See the offer here
The best deal for low data users
• ID Mobile (running from Three) has a good entry level plan with its 6GB of data for £7 a month (unlimited minutes and texts). That is a limited limied offer, and this 30-day plan also offers rollover for used data. View the deal
• Sky Mobile is offering 6GB for £8 a month, running from the O2 network. It comes with unlimited minutes and texts, plus unlimited data for Sky's apps. Visit Sky for the offer
• Vodafone has a good low entry deal, with 3GB of data for £6 a month. That was the price of 2GB, and you'll also get unlimited minutes and unlimited texts (12-months). See the offer
Compare the cheapest SIM only deals
Couldn't find a SIM deal above? Here you can compare all the best SIM only deals available right now. You can use the sliders and menus to choose the best deal that suits your needs.