Both these mice are now available in V2 iterations with upgrades and improvements to make them even better.
- Best gaming mice: The best wired, wireless and RGB gaming mice to buy today
- Best gaming keyboards: The best quiet, loud, colourful and proud mechanical keyboards around
Razer Basilisk V2
- 20,000 DPI Focus+ optical sensor with on-the-fly adjustment
- 11 programmable buttons including multi-function paddle
- Ergonomic design with textured side-grips
- Gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel with infinitely customizable resistance
The new and improved Basilisk offers the awesome customisation features of previous Basilisk mice with new enhancements to make it even better.
Highlights to this new and improved mouse include 11 programmable buttons, a nifty side-click capable mouse wheel, easily adjustable mouse wheel resistance and a wealth of customisation options.
The new Basilisk also has a comfortable multi-function paddle that works as default as a sensitivity clutch for hot-switching to lower DPI for super accuracy in the middle of a battle.
Razer's Hypershift technology also means you can double up on customisation of every button on the mouse too. Personalising it to your specific needs with ease via the Synapse software.
Ultra-slick PTFE feet and Razer's Speedflex Cable round off an awesome package and make the Basilisk as nifty as it is feature-packed.
Razer DeathAdder V2
- 20,000 DPI Focus+ optical sensor
- Up to 650 inches per second (IPS)/50 G acceleration
- Razer Chroma RGB lighting
- Eight independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Also compatible with Xbox One
The Razer DeathAdder has always been a solid favourite with gamers. So much so that the company claims to have sold 10 million of these mice worldwide. It's no wonder then, that they're improving it even further for 2020.
The enhanced DeathAdder now includes Razer's Focus+ Optical Sensor, Optical mouse switches and a Speedflex Cable. Combined with large PTFE feet, the new version of this mouse is said to be as fast as it is accurate.
The Razer DeathAdder V2 also features an improved ergonomic design that includes ultra-durable rubber side grips, a new sweat-resistant coating and a "perfectly tuned" mouse wheel. It's also designed for medium and large-handed gamers as well as being suitable for both palm and claw grips too.
The mouse also uses Optical Mouse Switches which make use of infrared light beams to actuate clicks to ensure greater accuracy while remaining durable. Like the Basilisk, the DeathAdder V2 has multiple programmable buttons, works with HyperShift and is customisable via Razer Synapse 3.
Both these new mice are available to order now from Razer.