Dell has introduced the award-winning Dell XPS One, that they describe as an "all-in-one premium consumer electronics system" in the UK, France and Germany.
The iMac-rivalling desktop offers multimedia computing with
television and entertainment abilities for a lifestyle slant.
"This is perhaps the most beautiful Dell ever", said Michael Dell, chairman and CEO, Dell. "Stunning design meets stunning features to redefine the personal computer in the home."
A special edition XPS One for the (PRODUCT) RED campaign is also available, with money from the sale donated to the Bono-backed charity.
XPS One example specifications:
* Intel Core 2 Duo E6550 Processor (2.33GHz, 4MB, 1333MHz)
* Windows Vista Ultimate Operating System
* 2GB (2x 1024MB) 667MHz memory
* 500GB 7200RPM Hard Drive
* DVD+/-RW Drive (read/write DVD & CD disc)
* 20-inch TrueLife LCD Display
* 256MB ATI Radeon Mobility 2400 HD graphics card
* Integrated Hybrid (analog/digital) TV tuner card
* Premium Multimedia Remote control
* Integrated 802.11b/g/n draft wireless LAN
* Integrated Bluetooth PAN
* 8-in-1 Integrated Media Card Reader
* Wireless RF Multimedia Keyboard and Premium Mouse
* £1299 inc VAT & delivery