Pocket-lint is the leading independent gadget news and reviews website in the UK. Highly respected, we have a large and growing audience of millions of readers around the globe.
Current Jobs available
- Salary based on experience
- Expenses paid for event travel
- 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
We are looking for a self-aware team player to help Pocket-lint continue to grow its position as one of the go-to places to find out the latest on tech and gadgets.
Working closely within the team, the role will involve writing news stories, features and reviews across a number of sections on the site, from phones to cars and everything in between.
Reporting to key staff in the team, the candidate must be able to work remotely outside an office environment, and be prepared to travel to events in the UK and around the world.
A strong understanding of how the web works is essential.
The perfect candidate will be able to "bring something to the table" adding new skills to our already strong team.
An understanding of social media would be a strong advantage.
The ability to present, film and edit video would also be beneficial although not essential.
- From home
- £25,000 - £30,000 Plus Bonus, 28 Days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
Pocket-lint is looking for an enthusiastic digital sales professional to take on a new challenge in the world of digital publishing.
As a Sales Executive, you will be tasked with increasing advertising revenue for Pocket-lint, the leading independent gadget news and reviews site in the UK.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you’ll focus on increasing advertising sales for the site by working with our existing partners, as well as, growing a new business database of potential advertisers and working closely with digital media agencies.
Structuring and managing your own day-to-day workload, you’ll have a proven track record in developing proposals, maintaining regular contact with your customers and attend face-to-face meetings.
Think you’re up to the challenge? To be considered, you must have:
- Between one to two year’s digital sales experience
- As a Sales Executive, you must be a confident communicator with a customer-focused approach and the ability to work remotely. Self-motivated and passionate, you must also be a positive team player who can pick up new skills quickly.
- An understanding of direct display sales and native content is essential, with experience in off-line and event sales a bonus.
To apply for the role of Sales Executive, please contact us via the feedback form, or contact Stuart Miles directly.