Sennheiser has released a new set of headphones for the music junkie that aim to provide maximum comfort for long periods of time. The new model - the HD 215's will cost £49.99 and have been designed for the semi-pro DJ and radio station use.
The new over the ear set has a closed back design and offers a rotating swivel earcup so DJs can wear one ear back. Performance is offered down to a deep bass, tooth-rattling 12 Hz and treble to the upper limits of human hearing with a top end reaching to 22 kHz. With a max SPL of 112 dB there is dynamic potential to spare for reproducing any musical style with real-world levels and impact.
Features at a glance
- Highly optimised magnet systems deliver high power
- Lightweight aluminium voice coils for high efficiency and dynamics
- Outstanding wearing comfort for long listening sessions
- Rugged design and outstanding longevity
- Single-sided coiled cable, detachable
- Gold-plated 3.5 mm plug with 1