GN has introduced the Jabra BT2010, a budget headset that they say has "excellent sound quality in a small and stylish form factor".
Designed to be worn with or without an ear hook the BT2010 is available now and will set customers back just £19.99.
It features a black design with metallic "accents" as well as a subtle LED will alert people when the headset is running low on charge, but will not flash constantly.
Getting started with the Jabra BT2010 is said to be simple, with auto-pairing to easily connect to any Bluetooth enabled mobile phone.
The latest Bluetooth technology claims to give clear sharp sound thanks to enhanced audio transmission through EDR and eSCO.
Jabra BT 2010 Key Specifications:
* Bluetooth 2.0 including EDR & eSCO (supports Bluetooth 1.1 or higher)
* Jabra discreet light (the light turns off after 1 minute)
* Automatic pairing mode at first start up
* Up to 7 hours of talk time
* Up to 200 hours of standby time
* Light weight: 11 grams
* Compact style: L50 x W22 x H24
* Optional earhook included