(Pocket-lint) - The OnePlus Buds Pro are a seriously good set of TWS earbuds, especially if you own a OnePlus phone.
The problem is that at their launch price of $150, they were lost in a sea of similarly specced options from competing brands, meaning that they only really appealed to OnePlus superfans.
Now, with a huge 47 per cent reduction in the Black Friday sales, OnePlus' flagship earbuds offer incredible value for money.
Impressive adaptive noise cancellation and personalised audio equalisation make your music sound at its best no matter the scenario.
Up to 38 hours of battery life means you won't have to worry about charging them that often, and when you do, fast charging gets you 10 hours of playback from a 10-minute charge - impressive stuff.
If you're keen on picking up a set, don't wait around. We're expecting the OnePlus Buds to increase in price when the sales end.
More Black Friday 2022 US deals
We've rounded up some other great deals, below:
- Google: 35% price cut on Pixel, Buds, Watch
- Samsung: Save on Galaxy S22
- Blink: Doorbell & cameras w/ 60% off
- Ring: 60% discount on Echo bundles
- Echo: Save 59% on Show devices
- Sony: Over a third off headphones / earbuds
- Fire TV: Half price 4K Stick % Cube
- Samsung: Save 67% on memory
- Fitbit: 1/3 off Versa 4, Charge 5
- LG: 27% discount on OLED / QNED TVs
- Fire Stick: 50% off HD Stick
- Ring: 41% saving on video doorbell
- Samsung: QLED & QLED TVs down by 36%
- Roomba: Get 35% off
- Google: Over a third saving on Nest
- Beats: 37% off Solo 3
- JBL: Flip 6 is 31% cheaper