(Pocket-lint) - It's officially Black Friday 2020, following weeks of early deals and a never-ending barrage of offers. Headphones deals have been really competitive this year, and that's good for you because nearly all the popular brands have some great discounts available.
Whether you're looking for the best value noise-cancelling cans, a great pair of buds, or just looking for the best deal you can get on AirPods and Sony headphones, this is the place to be. We're continuously searching and finding the best Black Friday savings on audio equipment, and updating every day.
Best Black Friday deals US quick links
On-ear / over-ear headphones
• Sony WH1000XM4 noise-cancelling headphones: save $71.99, now $278.00 (was $349.99). This is the follow-up pair to the one in the deal above, offering more advanced noise-cancelling and sound. It's available on a limited time deal. See the discount on Amazon.
• Beats Studio 3 Wireless: save $175, now $174.99 (was $349.99). Still a solid, convenient pair of over-ear headphones with advanced noise cancelling. Beats makes great-sounding, comfortable products, and none more so than the Studio 3 Wireless. Check out the deal at Target.
• Bose QC35 ii noise-cancelling headphones: save $100.00, now $199.00 (was $299.00). Still one of our favourite pairs of headphones for travel. The fold-up compact, sound great and are super comfy. Check out the offer on Amazon.
• Bose Solo Pro noise-cancelling on-ears: save $70.00, now $229.95 (was $299.95). Solo Pro offers much more premium design than its predecessor, plus has awesome noise-cancelling ability. See the Solo Pro deal on Amazon.
• Beats Solo 3 wireless on-ear headphones: save $80.95, now $119.00 (was $199.95). Before the Solo Pro launched, the Solo 3 was Beats most popular pair of headphones, and it's still a great option new for those looking to save a bit of money. See the Solo 3 offer at Walmart.
• Sennheiser PXC 550-ii wireless headphones: save $150, now $199.95 (was $349.95). In so many ways, this is the Sennheiser answer to the QC35ii, and it's super practical, easy to wear and sounds fantastic. See the PXC-550ii deal on Amazon.
• Sennheiser HD 450BT Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Headphone: save $100, now $99.95 (was $199.95). Easily one of the best value pairs of noise-cancelling headphones around, especially at the Black Friday price. Check out the HD 450BT offer on Amazon.
• Beats Powerbeats Pro (Moss green and Spring yellow): save $90.00, now $159.99 (was $249.99). These are Beats' flagship true wireless in-ears. If you're after a pair of excellent wire-free earphones for running, this is the perfect pair. They're available cheaper than ever in two colours. See the Powerbeats Pro offer at Best Buy.
• Bose Sport Earbuds: save $20.00, now $159.00 (was $179.00). Launched alongside the noise-cancelling QC Buds, the Sport Buds are probably the newest in-ears on this list and you get money off in the Black Friday sales. Check out the Sports Buds deal on Amazon.
• Apple AirPods Pro: save $50.00, now $199.99 (was $249.99). Apple doesn't often discount its latest and greatest devices, so any discount is welcomed. You can now get a bit off the full retail price of the AirPods Pro, it's best in-ears to date. Check out the offer at Best Buy.
• Sony WF-1000XM3: save $61.99, now $168.00 (was $229.99). These are some of the best noise-cancelling in-ears on the market, and they're at a great price right now. See the deal on Amazon.
• Beats Powerbeats 4: save $50.00, now $99.95 (was $149.95). Launched earlier in the year, these Bluetooth sports buds are the cheaper alternative to the Pro, they deliver the same epic sound but without being completely tether free. See the offer at Best Buy.
• Beats Powerbeats 3 Wireless: save $120.00, now $79.95 (was $199.99).Like the Solo range, the Powerbeats fitness earphones got an upgrade this year. That means a great price on older pairs. Check out the deal at BH Photo Video
• AirPods 2 with regular charging case: save $40.00, now $119.99 (was $159.99). With AirPods Pro now being a real thing, the second-generation AirPods are no longer the hot new thing, but that doesn't mean they're not super convenient for iPhone users. Sound is decent, and the AirPods are reliable and so user friendly. See the offer at Best Buy.
• AirPods 2 with wireless charging case: save $50.00, now $149.99 (was $199.99). If you have a wireless charger or just want the added convenience, you can also get a decent discount on the version of AirPods 2 with the wireless charging case. View the deal at Best Buy.
• Samsung Galaxy Buds Live: save $30.00, now $139.99 (was $169.99). Samsung's latest pair of true wireless buds, affectionately known as 'Galaxy Beans'. Available with a tasty discount right now. Check out the deal on Amazon.
• Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus: save $40.00, now $109.99 (was $149.99). Buds+ picked up where the Galaxy Buds left off, with better battery and much better sound. See the offer on Amazon.
• Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless: save $120.00, now $179.98 (was $299.98). If sound is what you care about, there aren't many true-wireless in-ears as nice to listen to as the Sennheisers. They're the first-gen model, but still a solid buy, especially at this price. Check out the offer at Best Buy.
• Jabra Elite Active 75t: save $50.00, now $149.99 (was $199.99). One of the finest pairs of true wireless in-ears around in terms of features and performance. Now discounted. See the deal on Amazon.
• Jabra Elite 65t: save $50.00, now $69.99 (was $119.99). If you want to eek out as much value as you can from a limited budget, the 65t is an excellent value pair of earphones. In fact, it already was before the price was dropped. See the offer on Amazon.
• Amazon Echo Buds: save $50.00, now $129.99 (was $79.99). Amazon's first pair of true wireless earbuds were already affordable. Now they're even more so. Check out the Echo Buds offer on Amazon.
Black Friday UK quick links
Below are quick links straight to the Black Friday deals pages for the top retailers, just in case you're looking for something that we haven't covered.
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- Currys PC World Cyber Monday
- AO.com Black FridayArgos Black Friday/Cyber Monday
For some, the comfort and sound quality offered by over and on-ear headphones far outweigh the lightweight portability of in-ears. And, with so many new models being released, it means some of the still awesome, but slightly less fresh models get tasty discounts.
• Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700: save £80.85, now £269.10 (was £349.95). This is Bose's latest and greatest pair of noise-cancelling headphones. They're as attractive as they are great-sounding. Undoubtedly the company's finest work yet. Check out the offer at Amazon.
• Bowers and Wilkins PX7 noise-cancelling headphones: save £130.04, now £219.95 (was £349.99). The PX7 is simply one of the nicest pairs of noise-cancelling headphones on the market, and for Black Friday you'll pay far less than the usual retail price. See the PX7 offer on Amazon.
• Sony WH1000XM3 noise-cancelling headphones: save £19.15, now £219.00 (was £238.15). One of the best pairs of noise-cancelling headphones, offering advanced noise-cancelling and great sound. It's available on a limited time deal. See the discount on Amazon.
• Bose QC35 ii noise-cancelling headphones: save £119.96, now £209.99 (was £329.95). The QC35 is a popular headphone, thanks to its comfortable and portable design, plus that awesome noise-cancelling technology. It's a firm favourite, and it's a banging bargain. See the deal on Amazon.
• Beats Solo Pro wireless Bluetooth noise cancelling: save £30.00, now £159.00 (was £199.00). Beats' latest pair of Solo-headphones are built using premium materials, have an advanced driver system and excellent ANC tech. Now even better value than they already were. See the offer at Amazon.
• Beats Studio 3 Wireless in Defiant Black-Red: save £150.00, now £149.95 (was £259.00). Still arguably Beats' finest pair of over-ear consumer headphones, and now an absolute bargain if you choose the black and red colourway. Other colours are also discounted. See the Studio 3 deal at Amazon.
• Beats Solo3 Wireless on-ear headphones: save £54.00, now £125.00 (was £179.00). With the Solo Pro out, the previous-gen Solos are discounted quite heavily, and now at their lowest price. Genuine bargain for one of the most popular headphones ever made. Check out the Solo3 Wireless deal at Currys.
• Sennheiser PXC 550-ii wireless headphones: save £122.00, now £177.00 (was £299.00). Sennheiser's foldable, compact, comfortable noise-cancelling headphones are super convenient and great to listen too. They don't have that fancy appeal of other models, but they're a great buy, especially now. See the PXC 550-ii deal on Amazon.
• Sennheiser HD 599 Special Edition open-back headphone: save £80.99, now £99.00 (was £179.99). For those needing a quality pair of wired open-back headphones, they don't come much better value than Sennheiser's HD 599. Check out the HD 599 deal on Amazon.
• Bose QC35 ii - refurbished: save £125, now £174.95 (was £299.95). Bose is running a Black Friday event on its own store, offering factory refurbished products at a fraction of the full price. Check out the QC35ii deal at Bose.com.
• Bose SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones II: save £81.96, now £119.95 (was £199.95). The SoundLink II is always a popular purchase around the holidays, thanks to usually getting a tasty discount. You can now buy them at an absolute steal. See the offer on John Lewis.
• Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H9 3rd gen Bluetooth headphones: save £150.01, now £299.99 (was £450.00). Bang & Olufsen make some of the nicest premium headphones around, and the H9 3rd gen is a great example of the company's attention to detail and styling. Check the H9 deal on Amazon.
• Sennheiser HD 450BT Wireless Headphones, with active noise cancellation: save £70.00, now £89.00 (was £159.00). If you're looking for a pair of affordable noise-cancelling cans, they don't come a lot better than the 450BT from Sennheiser at this end of the market. See the deal on Amazon.
• Jabra Elite 85h Over-Ear Headphones: save £110.99, now £169.00 (was £279.99). Jabra's headphones have developed a reputation for quality and reliability without the extremely high price tag. The 85h is the company's flagship pair of over-ears with noise cancelling. View the offer on Amazon.
Whether you're into running, or you just don't want to carry around a bulky pair of headphones with you, in-ears are an ideal solution.
• Sony WF-1000XM3: save £73.46, now £146.66 (was £220.00). The WF-1000XM3 is simply one of the best true wireless in-ears going, and at this price, they'd be an easy no-regrets instant purchase. Check out the deal on Amazon.
• Beats Powerbeats Pro: save £60.95, now £159.00 (was £219.95). Powerbeats Pro are simply the best sports headphones for convenience and sound, and are the ideal running companions. See the offer on Amazon.
• AirPods Pro: save £50.00, now £198.00 (was £249.00). AirPods Pro aren't brand-spanking-new anymore, and so it's about time for a bit of discount. You can now get the latest ANC in-ears for a great price. Check out the deal on Amazon.
• AirPods 2 with regular charging case: save £34.51, now £124.49 (was £159.00). With AirPods Pro now being a real thing, the second-generation AirPods are no longer the hot new thing, but that doesn't mean they're not super convenient for iPhone users. Sound is decent, and the AirPods are reliable and so user friendly. See the offer on Amazon.
• AirPods 2 with wireless charging case: save £12.00, now £157.00 (was £169.00). If you have a wireless charger or just want the added convenience, you can also get a decent discount on the version of AirPods 2 with the wireless charging case. View the deal at Currys.
• RHA TrueConnect 2 in-ear true wireless: save £79.05, now £69.95 (was £149.00). RHA has a reputation for products that really are bang-for-your-buck, and the TrueConnect 2 is a solid pair of true wireless earphones. They sound great and come in a durable case. At this price, it's a steal. See the offer at Richer Sounds.
• Bose SoundSport Free: save £50.00, now £129 (was £179.00). Bose was one of the first manufacturers to create a truly fantastic pair of completely wire-free earphones. The SoundSport free are great for exercising and sound brill. See the SoundSport Free deal at Currys.
• Technics EAH-AZ70WE premium noise-cancelling TWS buds: save £110.00, now £149.99 (was £259.99). Another pair of premium noise-cancelling in-ears here with a focus on great sound that's easy to listen to. Check out the offer on Amazon.
• Bowers & Wilkins PI4 Noise Cancelling Wireless Headphones: save £170.00, now £99.99 (was £269.99). It doesn't come better than this if you want a premium, fully-featured pair of noise-cancelling neckband earbuds. 14mm drivers deliver fantastic audio, and you get ANC plus 12 hours of music playback too. See the deal on Amazon.
• NuraLoop wireless earbuds with personalised sound: save £40.00, now £159.00 (was £199.00). Nura's personalised sound is truly something else and enables profiles that match each individual user. Check out the discount on Amazon.
• Jabra Elite 75t Earbuds: save £40.99, £129.00 (was £169.99). As far as true wireless in-ears go, the Jabra Elite 75t are really well priced, capable buds with great sound and performance. Plus now they're cheaper. Check the discount at Amazon.
• Jabra Elite 65t earbuds: save £71.64, now £78.35 (was £149.99). If you're happy with previous generation earbuds, the Elite 65t offers great performance and is now almost half its original price. See the Elite 65t offer on Amazon.
• Samsung Galaxy Buds+: save £60.00, now £99.00 (was £159.00). The second-generation Galaxy Buds improved sound and battery life over the first generation, and now they're available at a great price. Check out the deal on Amazon.
• Samsung Galaxy Buds: save £30.00, now £89.00 (was £119.00). Samsung's Galaxy Buds were seen by many as the natural competitor to AirPods, and they're decent true wireless earphones, especially for the price. Now more than ever. See the offer at Currys.