Looking around the web for a good deal on a set of on-ear or over-ear headphones? Don't worry, we've got your ears, covered.
Pocket-lint has rounded up some top offers on brands such as B&O, Bose, V-Moda, Beats, Sony, Audio-Technica and Marshall
These are all based on our five and four star reviews, making sure they're thoroughly recommended.
So, not only are they great products, but they all have great savings too.
Feel free to bookmark the page, as we'll be updating it regularly and don't forget to check out our other great deals.
B&O Beoplay H9i
- Very comfortable for long periods of wear
- Subtle noise-cancelling is excellent and further improved over original H9
- Decent battery life and USB-C charging
Save £150 on these over-ears - now priced at £299 (was £449). They have an epic sound quality, supreme comfort, lovely build quality, and sound, ANC and battery improvements over older model - and they are now around for much less money.
V-Moda Crossfade 2 Wireless
- Striking industrial design
- Oodles of bass without overdoing it
- Solid battery life
With over a £130 discount, V-Moda has knocked it out of the park with the Crossfade II Wireless that now cost £199 (was £330). We found the Crossfade II Wireless to be mighty impressive top-of-the-line over-ear cans, delivering strong bass the sound profile is better balanced, more accessible than the first model and they're Hi-Res Audio certified.
Beats Studio 3 Wireless
- Ridiculously long battery life
- Very enjoyable sound quality and comfortable design
- Great ease-of-use for Apple users thanks to W1 chip
There's a £109 saving on these very easy to recommend over-ear cans, with serious sound quality makes these Beats stand out and ultra-long battery life, attractive and comfortable design - now costing £190, was £299.
B&O BeoPlay H9
- Great sound that’s rich across all frequencies
- Wide soundstage due to large earcups
- Subtle noise-cancellation is great
Save over £100 on the H9s with an audio quality that's immense, bass levels are punchy and pretty much perfect, while the wide soundstage pull on B&O's renowned character and class. They're now priced at £349 and were £449.
- Noise-cancelling performance is superb
- Comfortable for long periods of wear
- Lots of personalisation options via the app
These headphones as among the very best money can buy, and now with a over a £90 saving. We have no hesitation in recommending these, especially if you value noise-cancelling tech headphones and they now costing £239.99, reduced from £330.
- Plenty of top-quality wireless Hi-Res Audio formats are compatible
- Ultra-clear top-end that's unlike much else you'll ever hear
- Supremely comfortable for long listening sessions
These over-ears are supremely comfortable for long listening sessions, unrivalled for its delivery of ultimate clarity at the top-end - and they now have a £70 discount, at £379 (was £449).
Marshall Mid ANC
- Rugged design
- Classy retro guitar-inspired looks
- Punchy and full sound
Marshall's Mid ANC takes what made the model instantly recommendable, but adds active noise-cancelling to create surprisingly capable pair of on-ear headphones and now with a £60 saving, priced at £179 instead of £239.99.
Bose QuietComfort 35 II
- Superb sound
- Great battery life
- Google Assistant and notifications surprisingly useful
With a £50 discount at £279.99 (was £330) the new QC35 design is well considered, durable and practical enough to be worn all day long and easily earns its place as the long-haul flyers' noise-cancelling cans to choose.
Other on-ear headphone deals
Looking for other deals on a set of can, perhaps we haven't covered something that you are after? We've added the quick links below to the headphone pages of key retailers, so feel free to take a look there and bookmark this page and we're be updating it soon.