The company originally intended to stream the show on 6 September but, due to the devastating earthquake in Hokkaido in its homeland of Japan, it delayed the transmission. We now have a new date and time. It will broadcast at 11pm BST tomorrow (Thursday, 13 September).
Find out how to watch it below.
- Nintendo Labo review: Crazy cardboard fun for the Switch
- Nintendo Switch review: Redefining the games console
How to watch the new Nintendo Direct
The show will run for around 35 minutes.
You can watch it here on Pocket-lint:
What to expect from Nintendo Direct
The event will likely be exactly the same as originally intended, considering it is generally pre-recorded. The dedicated landing page indicates Nintendo will talk about games for both 3DS and the Switch. We suspect it will discuss Super Mario Party, which comes to Switch on 5 October, as well as the new Luigi’s Mansion, coming soon to Nintendo 3DS. It also might provide details on Nintendo Switch Online.
Here's some of what we expect Nintendo to mention:
- Nintendo Switch Online, the console’s upcoming subscription service.
- Super Mario Party, launching 5 October.
- Nintendo GameCube-exclusive Luigi’s Mansion, launching 12 October.
- Pokemon: Let's Go, launching 17 November.
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses, launching in March next year.
- Mario and Luigi's RPG for Nintendo 3DS, launching in March next year.
- The Yoshi Switch game that was pushed back to 2019.
For more Nintendo news, see Pocket-lint's hub here.