TomTom has announced the retail availability of the flagship TomTom GO "x30" series in UK. The new GO range features IQ Routes technology and advanced lane guidance.
With a new look and an improved user interface, the new TomTom GO x30 series will replace the current TomTom GO x20 range and are summarised and priced as follows:
TomTom GO 930 Traffic, £399.99
TomTom's premium model comes with the latest maps of 35 countries in Western and Eastern Europe, USA, Canada and Russia stored on the internal memory.
TomTom GO 730 and GO 730 Traffic, £299.99 and £329.99
The maps on the TomTom GO 730 and GO 730 Traffic have been expanded to include 31 countries in Western & Eastern Europe.
TomTom GO 530 and GO 530 Traffic, £249.99 and £279.99
The TomTom GO 530 and GO 530 Traffic come with pre-installed door-to-door maps of the UK and Ireland.
Tech spec round up:
- 4.3-inch widescreen 16:9 format LCD (WQVGA, 480 x 272 pixels)
- CPU 400MHz
- TomTom GO 930 Traffic: 4GB internal flash memory
- TomTom GO 530/730 and GO 530/730 Traffic: 1-2GB internal flash memory
- SD card slot
- High sensitivity GPS receiver
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Battery lithium-polymer (up to 5 hours operation)
- Dimensions: 118 x 83 x 24mm
- Weight: 220 grams