As modern man becomes more sophisticated, so do his tastes. Modern design is cutting-edge and we are experimenting with contemporary materials, clean lines, bold colours and sleek finishes. To bring design into the bathroom and to celebrate Philips Shavers partnership with the WilliamsF1 team, Philips has developed the new Philips WilliamsF1 Special Edition shaver (HQ7290) as part of the new range of design-focused shavers, the 7200 Series.
The new Philips WilliamsF1 Special Edition shaver combines cutting edge design with excellent performance and carries the distinctive WilliamsF1 logo, so you too can share in the excitement of the Grand Prix and lend your support to the WilliamsF1 team.
The two Philips shavers available in the new 7200 series draw on different design trends which take their inspiration from modern living. With an industrial look, they combine both rubbers and metal casts to create an architectural dark constructive design, whilst taking inspiration from motor sports.
With a variety of state-of-the-art finishes and an ultra-modern feel, the 7200 Series are exceptional, easy-to-use shavers with a sensational design focus that will appeal to the man who appreciates style. In addition, the range has been designed around the modern man’s lifestyle, including a fully waterproof casing for washability, offering convenience and ease of use.
Justine Guest, UK Marketing Director, Philips Domestic Appliances and Personal Care comments, “Conducting consumer research led to a deep understanding of men and what they want from a shaver – as well as excellent performance, design is a key priority. Drawing from variety of different sources of inspiration – including our partnership with the WilliamsF1 team – we wanted to create the ultimate in shaving design and technology. The 7200 Series combines mixed, edgy designs with the smooth results that consumers expect from the world’s no.1 in electric shavers”.
- Precision Cutting System – to cut even the shortest hairs
- Super Lift & Cut technology – dual blade system for superior closeness
- Reflex Action Contour Following System – adjusts to every curve of the face and neck
- Individually Floating Heads – aligns the shaver to the skin for a perfectly close shave
- Waterproof – hygienic and washable, just rinse under the tap for the ultimate in convenience
- Precision trimmer – perfect for grooming sideburns and moustaches
- Revolutionary finishing features including plastic, lacquer and rubber grips
- Power LED
- Rechargable and mains
- 1 hour charging time*
- Quick charge for a single shave*
*Only available on the HQ7290 model
The two models in the 7200 Series from Philips are priced at RRP £70 (HQ7260) and RRP £90 (HQ7290).