(Pocket-lint) - Amazon Prime Day 2020 will take place this week on 13-14 October in both the US and UK. That's when you'll be able to save big on a huge variety of products across the retailer. It's for Amazon Prime members only, of course, but you can always get a free trial and cancel it after.
Update: Amazon UK has now launched its first Prime Day deals including discounts on Echo and Kindle devices.
Plus here's a sneak peek of other UK deals that'll be available first thing tomorrow:
- Fire TV Cubewas £109.99 now £69.99 – save £40.00
- Fire HD 10 tabletwas £149.99 now £89.99 – save £45.00
- NutriBullet Balance 9 Piece with Smart Nutrition Sensor and Bluetooth Technologywas £149.99 now £118.00 – save £31.99
- Ultimate Ears BOOM 3 Wireless Bluetooth Speakerwas £143.92 now £88.99 – save £54.93
- Simba Hybrid Essential Mattresswas £525.00 now £269.88 – save £255.12
For other deals on the day, you'll need to head to these key pages on Amazon's US and UK sites.
We'd known Prime Day would be delayed until this part of the year of course, and for obvious reasons - Amazon was busy making sure its delivery networks could prioritise essentials.
As always, some of the very best deals on Amazon Prime Day will be on Amazon devices, but there will also be stacks of top deals across all the key product categories such as TV, laptops, smart home, fitness, cameras, gaming (including consoles) and more.
Amazon says featured brands include Philips, Toshiba, Nescafe, Lego, Nintendo, Shark, Samsung, Under Armour, Sony, Le Creuset and more
You also can ask an Alexa-enabled device, such as an Amazon Echo or Amazon Dot, "Alexa, what are your deals?", and you'll get a heads up on Prime Day deals.
Prime Day will feature more than one million deals globally throughout the two-day event.