Black Friday is now one of the biggest shopping days of the year, perfect for snapping up a sports watch or fitness tracker as a gift, or just because you want to get in shape.
There will be great offers on fitness trackers and GPS running watches through Black Friday and Cyber Monday and we're pulling out offers fro Garmin, Fitbit, Polar and others, from a range of retailers. Some early sales have already started so if you're after a great deal on a fitness tracker then keep scrolling to see the best bargains around.
If you're looking for the Best US Black Friday deals, then we have you covered separately.
Best fitness tracker deals for Black Friday 2018 quick links
Below are quick links straight to the Black Friday deals pages for the top retailers, just in case you're looking for something that we haven't covered - but do check out our curated deals below.
- Amazon Black Friday
- Currys PC World Black Friday
- AO.com Black Friday
- Argos Black Friday
- John Lewis Black Friday
- Very.co.uk Black Friday
Amazon Black Friday and Cyber Monday fitness tracker deals
Amazon is officially kicking off Black Friday on 16 November but some early deals are already running. Amazon has done some top Garmin deals in previous years, but we expect there's a lot more to come.
• Garmin Fenix 5 save £130, now £349.99 (was £479): The Fenix 5 packs in all Garmin's fitness and sport skills, in a package that's more elegant, making it a great smartwatch for all occasions. View the Garmin Fenix deal
• Garmin Vivoactive 3 save £80, now £199.99 (was £279.99): Garmin is one of the top names in running and the Vivoactive 3 blurs the line between smartwatch and fitness tracker. View the Garmin Vivoactive deal
• Garmin Forerunner 235 save £123.84, now £176.15 (was £299.99): If you're a runner then it's a Forerunner you want and the 235 is a good balance of features and affordability. See the Garmin Forerunner 235 offer
• Fitbit Ionic save £40.17, now £239.82 (was £279.99): When we reviewed the Fitbit Ionic, we said that it "...not only brings a solid, lightweight design with a beautiful screen, it also adds built-in GPS and dedicated swim functionality that the earlier Blaze was lacking." We thought it was a great device and at this price it's not to be missed. Click to view the offer at Amazon.
John Lewis Black Friday and Cyber Monday fitness tracker deals
John Lewis is one of the leading electrical retailers in the country, and also has a bursting portfolio of fitness trackers and sports devices. Some fitness tracker deals have already started appearing from this retailer.
• Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music now £259.99, save £40 (was £299.99): The Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music gives you Bluetooth connectivity for headphones with support for Deezer or Spotify downloads on the move. It gives you great fitness features with GPS and heart rate tracking and also does mobile payments. See the Garmin deal
Currys PC World Black Friday and Cyber Monday fitness tracker deals
When it comes to tech and gadgets, Currys and PC World always have a great range. We're already seeing some deals here worth looking at:
• Fitbit Charge 2 save £60, now £89.99 (was £149.99): The Fitbit Charge 2 is a great choice for those wanting a fitness tracker, but not something that's going to be really bulky. It will track steps, your heart rate and automatically detect and log exercise. View the Fitbit Charge 2 deal
• Garmin Vivofit JR 2 kids activity tracker now £59.99, save £20 (was £79.99): A stylish little activity tracker for the small people in your life. With the Black Friday discounts, it's available at a small price too. Click to view the offer.
• Fitbit Charge 2 and Amazon Echo Dot bundle now £124.98, save £25 (was £149.98): Combine two devices to get the most from your workouts while also simplifying your life at home with this Amazon Echo Dot Bundled with a Fitbit Charge 2. Click here to see the offer.
• Nokia Steel HR 36 fitness watch now £199.98, save £20 (was £219.98): All the capabilities of a fitness tracker but with the style and class of a smartwatch. Click to see this offer at Currys.
Argos Black Friday and Cyber Monday fitness tracker deals
Argos set our pulse racing with deals last year. We've been tracking down the best from this year too.
• Samsung Gear S3 Frontier and AKG headphones save £119.99, now £299.95 (was £419.94): The Samsung Gear S3 is an accomplished smartwatch that will appeal to sports fans too thanks to a lot of tracking. Bundled with a pair of AKG headphones it's a real bargain with tunes to keep you going while you workout. View the Samsung Gear S3 offer
• Garmin Vivofit 3 save £40, now £49.99 (was £89.99): A simple activity tracker that's easy to use and is capable of tracking steps, calories, distance, intensity minutes, time and date. View this offer here.
• Garmin Forerunner 35 GPS Running Watch save £40, now £129.99 (was £169.99): a lightweight and easy-to-use GPS running watch with heart-rate tracking capabilities that make it perfect for runners. A bold and brilliant colour strap makes this one stand out too. Click to see the offer.
• Garmin Vivosmart 3 save £20, now £79.99 (was £99.99): This activity tracker from Garmin can not only track steps, floors climbed and calories, but also features a sleek design and hidden display that's only on when you need it. Click to view this offer here.
Other Black Friday and Cyber Monday fitness tracker deals
We've been hunting down fitness tracker deals from other retailers too. Take a look at some of the bargains we've found:
• Huawei Band 3 Pro Activity Tracker save £25, now £54.99 (was £79.99): This fitness tracker is capable of GPS tracking even without your phone and lasts up to eight hours while doing so. It's also waterproof and so can be used for swimming too. It even recognises the type of swimming stroke you're using too! Grab this deal at Very.
• Fitbit Alta HR save £23, now £103.99 (was £129.99): The Fitbit Alta HR is pitched at the everyday user making it accessible and easy to use for the average person and a great priced fitness tracker with heart-rate tracking capabilities. View the offer at Microsoft.