(Pocket-lint) - One of Fitbit's most recent - and arguably its most stylish activity tracker - the Luxe, is on sale in the early Black Friday deals in the US.
It's not as fully-fledged as the Fitbit Charge tracker - which also has money off the previous generation - but it is an excellent fitness tracker with some great accessories that make it much more fashionable than the rest of the Fitbit portfolio.
At under $100, the Luxe activity tracker is a steal. Its stylish design is super comfortable to wear with the soft and supple silicone strap, while there are some excellent features on board too, so it isn't just form over function.
There are plenty of accessories available to jazz this fitness tracker up too, meaning it can work with any outfit and occasion, making sure you are always getting your steps. If you want built in GPS, there is a good deal on the Charge 4 to consider that sees it tip just over the $115 mark.
Other Black Friday offers
- Echo Dot 3rd Gen: 53% saving
- Fire TV Stick 4K: Now $/£24.99 from $/£49.99
- Ring Video Doorbell: 30% saving today
- Kindle Paperwhite: Now $/$104.99 w/ 18% off
- Roku Streaming Stick+: Just $/£29.99
- Echo Show 8: Get 40% off at $/£59.99
- Ring Video Doorbell + Echo Dot: Over 50% down in price
- Echo Show 5 (2nd gen): Reduced by 47%
- Fire HD 8: Discounted by 50%
- Fire TV Stick: $/£19.99 w/ 50% off
- Fire HD 10: Over 45% off RRP
- Beats Solo 3: Discounted by over 47%
- Fire 7: Save 30% today
- Ring Stick Up Cam: More than 25% off
- TickWatch Pro 3: Now under $/£200
- Echo Dot (4th gen): Down to $/£29.99
- Fitbit Sense: $/£100 saving
- Bose QuietComfort Earbuds: Over a 27% saving
- Kindle: Now $/£49.99
- Eero 6 w/ 1 router & 1 extender: 40% off RRP
- Jabra Elite 85t: Over 30% discount to $/£149.99
- Blink mini: $/£19.99, saving over 30%
- PlayStation Plus membership: Save 34% on usually price
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4: $/£50 off to $/£199