Olympus has added two new models to its Easy Imaging System range. The new additions are the IR-300 and the S-DVD-100 DVD recorder. Both will be available in May with a recommended retail price of £299.99 and £289.99 respectively.
The IR-300 is an update to the IR-500 and will feature 5 megapixel resolution, a 3x optical zoom, 17 scene modes and a 2in Sunshine LCD monitor.
The second new addition is the S-DVD-100 DVD recorder, which provides data recording and Olympus believe it will be the lynchpin component of the Easy Imaging System for sharing images with friends and family, and secure long-term archiving.
The unit will be able to burn CDs or DVDs at 8x and 24x recording speeds respectively without the need for a PCIR-300 digital camera
S-DVD-100 DVD recorder
- 5.0 million pixels
- 3x optical (35mm equiv: 38-114mm), 1:3.3-4.0 and 4x digital zoom
- 5.1cm / 2.0” Sunshine LCD monitor (206,000 pixels)
- 17 scene programmes
- Movie mode with sound and camera shake protection
- Super Macro mode for shots from as close as 5cm
- 15MB internal memory plus xD-Picture Card slot
- Multilingual menu (additional languages can be downloaded)
- PictBridge compatible (connection to printer via supplied docking station)
- USB AutoConnect and AV output via supplied docking station
- Includes Olympus Master 1.2 software
- Records onto almost all types of CDs & DVDs directly from an Easy Imaging System camera via docking station
- Max. 24x CD / 8x DVD burning
- Can also be used as external DVD drive with a PC (connection to PC via USB 2.0 Hi-Speed)