Fujifilm has released three new cameras today including two 9 megapixel compact digital cameras and a 5 megapixel 10x optical zoom model pushing the boundaries of digital compact digital cameras.
The FinePix E900 Zoom is the latest addition to its ‘E' series range of digital cameras. This new generation compact is the first of its kind to deliver 9.0 million pixels, and offers a 4x optical zoom and a sensitivity range of ISO 80 to ISO 800.
Underneath its solid matt black exterior is a 5th Generation Super CCD HR sensor delivering a massive nine megapixel image size.
The black with metallic silver trim camera which sports a 2in LCD also offers a fast start -up time of 1.3 seconds and a TV-quality video function with zoom feature, capable of capturing 30 frames per second.
FinePix E900 Zoom features at a glance:
• 5th Generation Super CCD HR sensor delivering 9.0 million pixels
• Sensitivity range of ISO 80-800 for varying lighting conditions
• 4x optical zoom (32 - 128mm equivalent on a 35mm camera)
• ‘Real Photo Technology' for exceptional picture quality with minimal noise
• New pre-shooting live histogram and post-shooting Highlight Warning to monitor exposure issues before taking the shot
• TV-quality VGA movie recording function of 30 frames per second
• Range of modes including Auto, P, S, A, M, Portrait, Night, Sports, Natural Light and Movie
• Two-inch LCD screen to frame and view images easily
• High-speed start-up time of 1.3 seconds and near-instantaneous shutter response
• RAW format to shoot with uncompressed and unprocessed image quality
• Includes Ni-MH rechargeable batteries and charger
• PictBridge™ compatible for direct printing without a PC