Fujifilm has launched the FinePix F10 Zoom camera with a strong emphasis on battery life. The camera promises 500 shots from a single charge, an ISO setting range of 80 to 1600 and Fujiilm's new “Real Photo Processing Technology”.
FinePix F10 Zoom features at a glance:
• Super CCD sensor delivering 6.1 million effective pixels
• High resolution 2.5-inch LCD monitor for optimum clarity and detail
• 3x optical zoom lens (F2.8 - F 5.0), 36-108mm equivalent
• 500-shot battery life
• Class-leading sensitivity setting of ISO 1600 for photography in low light conditions with low noise
• Low sensitivity of ISO 80 for ultra-high quality photography
• 3:2 image format option
• Quick response times (0.01 second shutter lag* and 1.3 second start-up)
• VGA movie capture of 30 frames per second with sound
• xD-Picture Card™ providing large storage capacity, lower power consumption and fast write speeds (16MB to 512MB capacities currently available)
• PictBridge™ compatible for direct printing without a PC
The FinePix F10 Zoom will be available from UK retailers in April 2005. Pricing will be announced nearer to the date of retail launch.