Pocket-lint has managed to get its hands on the new Canon 450D at the Spring Collection event in London. Here are a collection of pictures of the new camera.
A replacement for the 400D, that's been getting a little long in the tooth, the new model features a 12.2-megapixel CMOS sensor, EOS Integrated Cleaning System, a 3-inch LCD with Live View mode (the debut of such tech on a consumer model from Canon) that's 50% brighter than the one on the 400D and a new 9-point AF system.
The camera also ditches the CompactFlash card format in favour of SD.
The EOS 450D features:
* 12.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor
* Canon's EOS Integrated Cleaning System
* 3.5 frames per second
* 3.0-inch LCD with Live View shooting
* 9-point wide-area AF system with f/2.8 cross-type centre point
* Picture Style image processing parameters
* DIGIC III image processor
* Digital Photo Professional RAW processing software1
* Compact and Lightweight body
* Fully compatible with all Canon EF and EF-S lenses and EX-series Speedlites