Epson is launching a new paper for professional photographers seeking smooth, glossy photographs with high colour saturation.
Epson Traditional Photo Paper is a professional quality media, designed to work with Epson's Micro Piezo inkjet printers and its UltraChrome K3 Ink with Vivid Magenta.
Epson claim photographers who have previously worked in a darkroom will appreciate the nostalgic smooth and glossy finish, reminiscent of the prints created using traditional techniques.
However Epson Traditional Photo Paper prints will dry instantly, are acid and lignin-free and will remain flat before, during and after printing, to create professional quality prints. It is a heavyweight paper at 330gsm and is available in A4, A3+, A2 and 24-inch x 36-inch sheets.
Epson Traditional Photo Paper key features:
* Achieve smooth glossy photos with high colour saturation
* Photos have a traditional fibre based look-and-feel
* Stable and robust alpha-cellulose substrate
* Lignin-free, acid-free and buffered paper
* Incorporates an innovative barrier layer to prevent ink migrating into the fibres of the substrate
* Enhanced optical brightener (OBA) ensures a bright white surface
* Microporous ink receiving layer
* Prints are instantly dry with Epson's Micro Piezo print head and UltraChrome K3 Ink with Vivid Magenta
From £23.65 for 25 A4 sheets, available now.