Black Friday 2018 will soon be upon us, vying for your pre-holiday season cash. The bumper weekend will mean various great deals and massive savings on select cameras.
So whether you're looking to get yourself a new DSLR, mirrorless or compact camera for Christmas, or if you're more interested in buying one for someone else, then you've come to the right page to track down the goods.
Here we'll be covering all the best camera deals the likes of Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm and more. Until the big day, check out our best camera deals this November.
Best camera deals on Black Friday quick links
Below are quick links straight to the Black Friday deals pages from the top retailers, just in case you're looking for something that we haven't covered. Amazon has some deals that are only available to Prime Members, so if you didn't have Prime you might miss out – or consider now a good time to sign-up?
- Amazon Black Friday
- Currys PC World Black Friday
- AO.com Black Friday
- Argos Black Friday
- John Lewis Black Friday
- Very.co.uk Black Friday
Mirrorless/compact system cameras
• Sony A7S full-frame mirrorless camera: Save £433, now £1149 (was £1582): Perhaps the ultimate full-frame mirrorless camera for video capture, the A7S has few rivals. And right now you can grab it body-only for a bargain price - which will only last until the end of 16 November! View the Sony A7S deal on Amazon UK
• Sony A7 full-frame mirrorless camera: Save £674.75, now £875.24 (was £1549.99): The original full-frame mirrorless camera is a few years old, but it's still a great small-scale system with a big sensor at its heart. This deal comes with a 28-70mm lens in the box too. View the Sony A7 deal on Amazon UK
• Fujifilm X-T20 compact system camera: Save £329.98, now £499 (was £828.98): One of the best consumer mirrorless cameras going, the Fuji delivers style and substance, with retro looks and speedy autofocus. This kit comes with a 16-50mm lens in the box at a price you won't better anywhere else. View the Fuji X-T20 deal at Currys PC World
• Panasonic Lumix GX800 mirrorless camera: Save £200.99, now £299 (was £499.99): A great little system camera from the Micro Four Thirds family is all about small scale portability and retro-style design. It's got a 12-32mm lens included for an altogether bargain price. View the Panasonic GX800 deal on Amazon UK
• Canon EOS M3 mirrorless camera with lens: Save £130.99, now £349 (was £479.99): Canon's mirrorless series goes for small scale and easy use of the screen when focusing, which isn't always available with its DSLR cameras. It comes with an 18-55mm kit lens to get you started (other EOS M lenses are available). View the Canon M50 deal on Amazon UK
• Canon EOS 4000D DSLR and lens: Save £114.99, now £255 (was £369.99): An entry-level Canon DSLR for a bargain price, the 4000D even comes with an 18-55mm kit lens to get you started on that photographic adventure. View the Canon EOS 4000D deal on Amazon UK
• Sony RX10 Mark III high-end superzoom: Save £300, now £949 (was £1249): If you want an all-in-one camera with massive zoom lens and none of the system fuss of a DSLR then this Sony is a great solution. Its 24-600mm equivalent lens means far-away subjects will appear large in the frame, while image quality is far better than standard superzoom cameras thanks to a large 1-inch sensor size. Deal lasts until the end of 16 November, so don't delay. View the Sony RX10 M3 deal on Amazon UK
• Canon PowerShot SX540 HS superzoom: Save £150, now £199.99 (was £349.99): If you're looking for a bridge camera to zoom in on those far-away subjects then this Canon's 50x optical zoom will more than do the trick. View the Canon SX540 HS deal at Currys PC World
• Panasonic Lumix TZ80 compact camera: Save £110.99, now £249 (was £359.99): The do-it-all point-and-shoot camera that'll fit in your pocket, yet zoom in afar unlike a smartphone camera. View the Panasonic TZ80 deal on Amazon UK