(Pocket-lint) - Disclaimer: This article does not constitute financial advice and is intended for informational purposes only. Investment carries risk, and you should only invest what you can afford to lose. The author of this sponsored article may receive a commission if you sign up through its links.
There are dozens of crypto cloud mining platforms around the internet today. And let's be honest, it is not easy to find that one that is worthy. To be comfortable with the process of earning crypto, you have to make sure your money is safe and secure. So, take a look at a list of five of the best cloud mining websites that are driving the industry in 2022.
The current number one is Shamining. The UK-based cloud mining company looks like one of the most promising in the field of cryptocurrency at the moment. Since 2018 it's provided a reliable service for Bitcoin cloud mining to customers all over the world. By now, it has more than 17,000 users who mine crypto without any specific hardware (as well as technical knowledge).
- A personal manager for each customer.
- The minimum entry amount for cloud mining is only $250.
- Instant payouts 24/7.
- Available from any device.
- Various miner options for every user.
- Withdraw funds options (including BTC wallet and credit card transfers).
Another top offer is an extra bonus for every new member registered on the Shamining platform. By creating a new account, you get a 37% welcome bonus to make even more cryptocurrency with your miners. Sign up now and get a +37% bonus on your first investment.
How profitable is Shamining? Okay, let's see. The current yield rate here could range from 143% up to 156%. With a $5,000 cloud mining contract, your reward could reach $890 within one month (the amount includes an extra bonus). And this is one of the best offers in the cloud mining field so far. So just within one year of using Shamining's regular miner, you could get a $10,680 passive income.
Current miner options
- CPU miners with 23 580 GH/s and 143% estimated income ($0.0120 per 1 GH/s).
- GPU miners with 94 340 GH/s and 149% estimated income ($0.0113 per 1 GH/s).
- ASIC miners with 235 849 GH/s and 156% estimated income ($0.0109 per 1 GH/s).
You can rent a Lite power miner with a low profitability rate. Or you can choose the Pro power option that is a complex cluster of miners with the highest profitability. Plus, Individual cloud mining contracts are available on Shamining on demand. If you're interested just contact a personal manager via email.
In short, we think Shamining is one of the best and trusted cloud mining websites for making a steady passive income in BTC with a low entry amount. Plus, that one is definitely the best for beginner customers with no hardware and skills in cryptocurrency. The multilingual 24/7 customer support is here for you anytime.
The runner-up is Gminers, a fast-growing British company that brings crypto investors simple access to the Bitcoin cloud mining process. By purchasing a one-year plan, you can make a good profit in cryptocurrency. The Data centres are located in Iceland, Kazakhstan and Georgia with their sunny and windy areas.
- The minimum deposit amount is $500.
- The average yield rate from cloud mining is 150%.
- Daily payouts in cryptocurrency.
- 99.99% uptime.
- A wide variety of cloud mining contracts.
Well, let's find out how profitable it is for cloud mining. With a $5,000 cloud mining contract, you could make $600 within one month (and it is literally just checking your stats for a couple of minutes every day). So your total profit from using a one-year cloud mining contract could amount to $7,200 in Bitcoin.
The cloud mining platform enables you to check the stats and control your miners from any device, such as a PC or smartphone. Also, you get really safe and fast withdrawals at any time. Environmentally-friendly infrastructure using mostly green energy is an extra benefit of Gminers.
Current contract options
- Start (90 000 GH/s). The price per 1 GH/s is $0.0120. The return rate from cloud mining is 143%.
- Professional (450 000 GH/s). The price per 1 GH/s is $0.0120. The return rate from cloud mining is 149%.
- Smart (2 000 000 GH/s). The price per 1 GH/s is $0.0120. The return rate from cloud mining is 156%.
- VIP plan with unlimited hash power and highest return (170%+). You can always check the price on demand by contacting the support team.
Genesis Mining is one of the biggest cloud mining companies that runs its own state-of-the-art hardware through different algorithms. Launched in 2013, this cloud mining platform is one of the oldest at the moment. Despite the fact that cloud mining contracts on Genesis Mining are often out of stock, it's still popular in 2022.
- A wide variety of cryptocurrency and plan options.
- One of the best to mine Ethereum via the cloud.
- No maintenance fees.
- You can choose 12 months or 24 months runtime features for cloud mining.
- Radiant Small for $499.99. A starter plan for cloud mining with 12.50 MH/s power.
- Radiant Medium for $999.90. A best seller with 25 MH/s power.
- Radiant Large for $4,999.00. Pro type of contract for cloud mining with 125 MH/s power.
Optionally, you can create your own custom plan by choosing a hash rate value and a certain cloud mining algorithm. Mind all types of cloud mining contracts on Genesis Mining are one-time payments features for the entire plan period. The company doesn't use a basic monthly subscription model.
Get involved in the cryptocurrency cloud mining process with IQMining. An innovative platform, it was founded in late 2016 and today it successfully combines cloud mining through several algorithms with Forex trading tools. Over the past four years, IQMining has drawn thousands of crypto investors who mine Bitcoins as well as some altcoins (just like Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash, and so on).
- Several types of cloud mining contracts are in stock daily.
- The estimated yield per contract period is up to 145%.
- Daily payouts for all the plans in the currency of the contract.
- Cloud mining income calculator.
- Round-the-clock live support with response time under 2 minutes.
Current plan options
- SHA-256 (10 GH/s). The maintenance fee is $0.001. The price is $0.764 per 10 GH/s. Estimated profitability per contract duration is up to 125%.
- SHA-256 PRO (10 GH/s). The maintenance fee is $0.001. The price is $0.874 per 10 GH/s. Estimated profitability per contract duration is up to 145%.
- SHA-256 BCH (10 GH/s). The maintenance fee is $0.001. The price is $0.874 per 10 GH/s. Estimated profitability per contract duration is up to 145%.
Launched in 2014, NiceHash without a doubt is a pioneer of crypto cloud mining. This is a reliable, gainful, and rapidly-growing cloud mining platform that enables mining cryptocurrency without big investments. Currently, it has 1,000,000+ daily active workers including 650,000+ daily active miner users from 190 countries.
- Advanced hash power marketplace.
- Daily cloud mining through 30+ algorithms.
- The minimum order price is only $51.40 for any chosen cloud mining algorithm.
- NiceHash mobile app for iOS and Android.
- Fiat to cryptocurrency and crypto to crypto exchange.
Note there are no contract options on NiceHash. You can purchase and cancel orders at any time and get your funds back with zero cancellation fees. To check real-time stats just follow the orders in your account on NiceHash.
What is Cloud Mining?
In a nutshell, cloud mining is a process of using cloud computing power to mine BTC or altcoins utilizing a remote Data Center. You don't have to buy any equipment to make crypto. Also, special technical knowledge in IT and cryptocurrency isn't required.
How does it work?
The technology enables users to earn cryptocurrency without purchasing and managing both special hardware and software. All the equipment (so-called mining rigs) is maintained by a cloud mining provider company. All you have to do to earn cryptocurrency is choose and purchase a suitable cloud mining contract. Since cloud mining is a kind of service (just like home broadband, for instance), there are some service fees for customers.
What are the advantages of Cloud Mining?
The major pro of cloud mining technology is cheap access to Bitcoin mining from anywhere in the world using any device. You don't have to invest in high-priced equipment and run the related software. Just rent a miner by purchasing a cloud mining contract and make crypto using the provider's power capacities. The process is available to every crypto investor, including absolute beginners.
Is cloud mining safe for me?
With a trusted cloud mining provider you can earn cryptocurrency with minimal risks. All you have to do is to choose the legit cloud mining website that provides safe and secure tools and options.
How can I convert crypto to cash?
You can withdraw your income from cloud mining in both cryptocurrency and fiat money (USD, EUR, etc.) Just request a payout via your Visa/MasterCard credit card or IBAN transfer.
What is Hash Rate in cloud mining?
A hash rate is a measuring unit of the processing power in the blockchain network. When we talk about the hash rate, we mean the speed of cloud mining operations. Shortly, it is the operational speed of the machines (miners or rigs) used for cryptocurrency cloud mining. You have to buy a high-powered contract to get the highest profit from cloud mining.
Is cloud mining legit?
Since you choose a trusted cloud mining website, the process of making cryptocurrency via the cloud is legal in most countries. The key rule here is avoiding scammers who can easily steal your money with their fake services and 'upgrades'. This list of the best and trusted cloud mining websites should help you join a cloud mining community with lower risks.
Disclaimer: This article does not constitute financial advice and is intended for informational purposes only. Investment carries risk, and you should only invest what you can afford to lose. The author of this sponsored article may receive a commission if you sign up through its links.