(Pocket-lint) - Most people can agree that iOS and tvOS devices rarely cause problems. One of the major reasons people are drawn to the Apple ecosystem is its reliability. However, all devices eventually encounter problems, including iOS devices. And that can be insanely frustrating, especially if you don’t know how to troubleshoot the issue.
When fixing iOS and tvOS problems, people are usually concerned about the possibility of data loss. And that’s a valid concern - performing a factory reset to solve problems can lead to significant data loss, even if you maintain iCloud backups. However, TunesKit iOS System Recovery allows you to resolve all iOS and tvOS related problems without worrying about data loss!
What is TunesKit iOS System Recovery?
TunesKit iOS System Recovery is an incredibly user-friendly software that allows you to recover your iOS and tvOS devices to normal without suffering data loss. You can download and run this software on Windows computers, and it allows you to resolve most of the common iOS/tvOS issues without needing to contact Apple technical specialists.
TunesKit can resolve a wide range of iOS/tvOS issues, including the blue screen, locked screen, frozen screen, white screen, and much more. You can also recover the device using standard mode or advanced mode, the latter of which is only meant for serious iOS issues and may lead to data erasure. However, most people can resolve their iOS issues with standard mode.
Features of TunesKit:
Restore your iOS device to normal without data loss
The primary advantage of TunesKit is that you can do a full iOS system repair without suffering data loss. Under standard mode, you can fix a wide range of complicated iOS/tvOS issues, such as the black screen and boot loop screen, without a factory reset. As such, all of your data and settings will stay in place.
Downgrade your iOS to previous versions
iOS and tvOS devices are constantly updated to newer versions, often without your awareness. Once you upgrade your iOS or tvOS, you can’t go back to a previous version. Most updates are meant to improve your experience, but some updates can also minimize your access to existing applications and tools. TunesKit allows you to downgrade your iOS to a previous version, thus restoring access to the files and apps that are now incompatible.
Fix iTunes errors to restore or backup your device
TunesKit can resolve numerous problems that follow outside the purview of iOS and tvOS devices. You may encounter problems related to iTunes, even on Windows computers. People generally use iTunes to restore or backup their devices, but this can lead to certain problems. Whatever the problem might be, TunesKit will identify its source, allowing you to restore or backup your device via iTunes without complications.
Enter or exit recovery mode with ease
When your iOS devices are stuck, you may need to enter recovery mode to resolve the issues. Most people have trouble entering and exiting from recovery modes, but TunesKit can simplify the process. With this software, it only takes one click to enter or exit from recovery mode. The process is simple and streamlined.
Solve the Following iOS Errors:
- iPhone stuck on Apple logo
- Stuck in recovery mode
- Stuck in DFU mode
- Stuck in headphone mode
- Black screen
- White screen
- Blue screen
- Red screen
- Frozen screen
- Disabled screen
- Boot loop screen
- iOS update failure
- Restore error
- iPhone activation error
- iPhone bricked
- iPhone locked
- iTunes gets stuck
- iTunes connection error
Compatible iOS Devices
- iPhone: iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xr, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4
- iPad: All models of iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, and iPad
- iPod touch: iPod touch 7, iPod touch 6, iPod touch 5, iPod touch 4, iPod touch 3, and iPod touch 2
- Apple TV: Apple TV HD, Apple TV 3rd Generation, Apple TV 2nd Generation
Recover your iOS device in three simple steps
TunesKit iOS System Recovery is essential software for iOS users with Windows computers because of its simplicity. This software allows you to recover your devices after following three simple steps.
- First, you just have to download and install the software on your computer, and connect your phone to your computer.
- Next, open up the app and choose the appropriate repair mode (standard or advanced), then download the firmware package that's relevant to your device, after selecting your phone from the dropdown boxes available. The software will auto-detect your phone, but you can correct the choices if you think it's wrong.
- Click Repair and wait for the process to finish, to automatically recover your iOS and tvOS devices. Make sure to leave your device connected until this process has completely finished!
If you want to recover your iOS/tvOS devices without data loss and without needing to contact Apple technical staff, TunesKit is definitely worth checking out. Download the programme for either Windows or Mac from TunesKit's website right here.