Shazam has released new versions of all of its apps "which take advantage of iPhone 4 features and iOS4 operating system".
The music identifier gets improvements, which are spread right across the Shazam range, even the free apps are getting some new features.
- Tagging on startup, so you don't have to fiddle around to identify a track - handy if you're listening to the radio in the car.
- Multi-task support so you can go buy a track you like and then come straight back in to where you left off.
- Improved artist info, with song and album reviews, artist bios and discographies and song lyrics.
- A "Discover" tab to access the Shazam Tag Charts.
- Improved video features such as multiple videos per tag from YouTube, which you can view from within the app.
Shazam free users will also now be given the chance to upgrade to Shazam Encore, its premium offering, from within the app with annual and lifetime subscriptions offered.
The app is rolling out to country-specific App Stores, so check yours for your update now.