(Pocket-lint) - Amazon is offering three months of free Amazon Music Unlimited streaming in both the US and UK.
After the three months expire you'll be switched onto a full plan costing $9.99/£7.99 a month for Amazon Prime members, so you'll need to cancel before the free trial is up if you want to avoid being charged.
This offer is available only to new subscribers to Amazon Music Unlimited so if you've previously had a trial then unfortunately you won't be able to take part.
Amazon Music Unlimited offers over 75 million ad-free songs to stream on multiple devices, including the company's own Echo speakers. Naturally, you can also download tracks to listen to offline on smartphones or tablets.
This now includes access to the HD side of the service, giving access to spatial audio, like Dolby Atmos, and higher quality music.
And as with other streaming music services, there's also a $14.99/£14.99 a month option for a family plan that covers up to six family members, all of whom can stream music on all the different devices that they choose.
More Black Friday deals
- Echo Show: 47% off RRP
- Echo (4th Gen): 40% off, now $59.99
- Sony WH-1000XM4: Over $100 saving to $248
- Marshall Speakers and Headphones: 38% off
- Fitbit Sense smartwatch: $100 discount to $199.95
- Fire TV Stick 4K: 50% off at $24.99
- Echo Dot (3rd Gen): 50% discount to $19.99
- Bose QuietComfort earbuds: Now $199, with a $80 off
- Samsung Buds Live: 41% discount, now $99.99
- Jabra Elite 85t: Save $80, now $149.99
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus: 33% off, down to $99.99
- Garmin Venu Sq, GPS: Was $199.99, now $129.99 - saving 35%
- Sony WF-1000XM4: $31.99 saving, now $248.00
- Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2: $100 saving to $199.95