Amazon US is a go-to for everything, from smartphone cases to TVs.
Here's a look at some of the best holiday sales at the moment. We are updating this list continually, so keep checking back.
Best Amazon US Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2018 deals
• Fire 7 Kids Edition tablet, now just $69.99 ($30 off) The regular Amazon Fire tablet is a 7-inch tablet, powered by a quad-core processor and offering Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, micro-USB for charging and a microSD card slot for memory expansion. It has a plastic build. View the Fire 7 Kids Edition tablet deal on Amazon
• Fire HD 8 Kids Edition tablet, now just $89.99 ($40 off) The Amazon Fire comes in 8GB or 16GB storage options, and with or without "special offers". Special offers means lock screen advertising, but if you really want to protect your kids, opt for no special offers. View the Fire HD 8 Kids Edition tablet deal on Amazon
• Fire HD 10 tablet with Alexa, now just $99.99 ($50 off) There are few tablets available for so cheap, and few that deliver as much as Amazon is offering in the Fire HD 10. It's definitely a tablet that should appeal to those wanting big screen entertainment, with a definite leaning toward those Prime customers who will have access to plenty of content. View the Fire HD 10 tablet with Alexa deal on Amazon
• Fire HD 10 Kids Edition tablet, now just $149.99 ($50 off) One of the best tablets for kids is the Amazon Fire, for a number of reasons. First, the price. Second, Amazon has put a lot of effort into providing parents with controls to ensure that the Fire is a safe place for kids. This model is the biggest of the three Kids Edition tablets Amazon offers. View the Fire HD 10 Kids Edition tablet deal on Amazon
• Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote, now just $24.99 ($15 off) Amazon's Fire TV devices are the company's fastest selling products of all time, beating both the Kindle and Fire tablets. The range allows you to access and stream a variety of content, including Amazon's own, but also through apps such as Netflix and BBC iPlayer. View the Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote deal on Amazon
• Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote, now just $34.99 ($15 off) Amazon's new high-end streaming stick is not only cheap as chips when compared to devices like the Apple TV 4K, for example, but it's also not even a box as such. It can output video up to 4K Ultra HD and at 60 frames per second. A redesigned Alexa Voice Remote is included in the box, too. View the Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote deal on Amazon
• Fire TV Cube 4K, now just $59.99 ($60 off) The Fire TV Cube is essentially a cross between a conventional 4K Fire TV and an Amazon Echo voice-enabled speaker. The device supports 4K HDR video streaming, Dolby Atmos audio, and integrates a built-in speaker. This enables you to use the Alexa voice assistant without having to switch on your TV. View the Fire TV Cube 4K deal on Amazon
• Blink XT 1, now just $78.99 ($51 off, or get a three-cam system $90 off) This is an affordable, battery-powered outdoor security camera that's wire-free with batteries that last for for two years! It can detect motion in your home and send alerts with HD video and audio right to your phone. View the Blink XT 1 deal on Amazon
• Echo Dot (first-gen), now just $19.99 ($20 off) The Echo Dot is essentially the top part the original Amazon Echo, without the powerful speaker underneath it. Instead, the Echo Dot can be hooked up to external speakers, bringing Alexa to any music device. View the Echo Dot (first-gen) deal on Amazon
• Echo Dot (second-gen), now just $24 ($25.99 off) Echo Dot has been amazingly popular and now there's a new version, redesigned to ditch the hard plastic with a nicer design. It's a larger diameter than the original model it replaces and that gives space for a new 1.6-inch speaker, which sounds so much better. View the Echo Dot (second-gen) deal on Amazon
• Echo (second-gen), now just $69 ($30.99 off) Amazon retired the original Echo model in 2017 and replaced it with a new connected Alexa speaker that's shorter and comes with a range of different finishes for a nicer, more contemporary, look. View the Echo (second-gen) deal on Amazon
• Echo Plus (second-gen), now just $109.99 ($40 off) The original Echo Plus with a tall plastic design is now dead, with the new Echo Plus taking a shorter, wider stance, with a cloth-covered exterior. It now matches the second-gen Echo better, with a choice of fabric colours and sounds a lot better. It's our favorite Echo device. View the Echo Plus (second-gen) deal on Amazon
• Echo Show (second-gen), now just $179.99 ($50 off) There's a new Echo Show in town, expanding the display over the original model and moving the speakers to the side. The aim is a better audio and visual experience in a better-designed device, and that's what you get. View the Echo Show (second-gen) deal on Amazon
• Echo Spot, now just $89.99 ($40 off) The Amazon Echo Spot is what you'd get if you cross the Echo Show with the Echo Dot. It's a compact Echo to sit beside your bed for alarms. It has a small 2.5-inch screen, which can be used for basic tasks and skills, like music, but it does a lot more. View the Echo Spot deal on Amazon
• Amazon Smart Plug, now just $5 with purchase of an Echo device The Amazon Smart Plug is interesting because it can add Alexa voice control to any electrical socket - the first such device from Amazon itself. It's too cheap to ignore. View the Amazon Smart Plug deal on Amazon
• Fire 7 tablet with Alexa, now just $29.99 ($20 off) The Fire 7 is one of those devices that you'd probably dismiss based on the spec sheet, if it wasn't for the wonderfully affordable price point. This tablet is one of the best tech bargains you'll find. View the Fire 7 tablet with Alexa deal on Amazon
• Fire HD 8 tablet with Alexa, now just $49.99 ($30 off) Amazon recently updated its mid-sized tablet. One of the best value tablets on the market, this device is firmly pointed at family entertainment, giving you an HD display, a solid body and enough power and battery life to keep you entertained. View the Fire HD 8 tablet with Alexa deal on Amazon
• Fire HD 8 tablet and Show Mode Dock bundle, now just $79.99 ($39.99 off) The Show Mode Charging Dock is an accessory for Amazon's Fire HD 8 and Fire HD 10 tablets, allowing you to dock your tablet, charge it and use it a bit like an Echo Show. View the Fire HD 8 tablet and Show Mode Dock bundle deal on Amazon
• Fire HD 10 tablet and Show Mode Dock bundle, now just ($59.99 off) Docking the Fire HD 10 essentially makes it into a smart display, fully-charged with Alexa and ready to serve you. To use the Show Mode Charging Dock, you'll need to put a case on your Fire tablet so that the charged can take place via contact, using pogo pins on the stand to charge it wirelessly. View the Fire HD 10 tablet and Show Mode Dock bundle deal on Amazon
• Kindle Paperwhite (seventh-gen), now just $79.99 ($40 off) There's no shortage of ways to read a book these days. The new Kindle Paperwhite adds a lot of refinement over the device that first launched in 2012. It's now brighter, while the front has lost the bezel. It's also lighter, with a tactile black finish. View the Kindle Paperwhite (seventh-gen) deal on Amazon
• Echo Dot Kids Edition, now just $49.99 ($20 off – and save $110 total when you buy three Echo Dot Kids Editions) Amazon has a new version of the Echo Dot that is more expensive but is tailored specifically for use by children. View Echo Dot Kids Edition offer at Amazon
• Echo (second generation), now just $69 ($30.99 off – and save $80 total when you buy two Echo devices) This is Amazon's latest Echo speaker, and with this deal, you can save on two of them. View Echo offer at Amazon
• Echo Spot, now just $89.99 ($40 off – and save $100 total when you buy two Echo Spot devices) Amazon's smallest, screen-equipped Echo is now cheaper than ever if you get two at the same time. View Echo Spot offer at Amazon
• Echo Show, now just $179.99 ($50 off – and save $120 total when you buy two Echo Shows) Interested in an upgrade over the Echo Spot? This is Amazon's latest, biggest-screened Echo, and it's more affordable than ever with this two-pack deal. View Echo Show offer at Amazon
• Insignia 39-inch 1080p Full HD Smart TV - Fire TV Edition, now just $189.99 ($60 off) This is just like the deal above, only it features a larger TV and comes from Insignia versus Toshiba. View Insignia 39-inch 1080p Full HD Smart TV - Fire TV Edition offer at Amazon
• Toshiba 50-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV – Fire TV Edition, now just $299.99 ($100 off) If you prefer Toshiba over Insignia, here is a larger Fire TV Edition set option to consider. View Toshiba 50-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV – Fire TV Edition offer at Amazon
• Ring Video Doorbell 2, now just $139 ($60 off - plus get an Echo Dot for no additional cost) You've probably seen the viral videos online. Hook this up to your door and watch who is coming or going or trying to steal parcels from your step. View Ring Video Doorbell 2 offer at Amazon
Tips for getting the best deals on Amazon
Now that you've scoped our selection of the best US deals and sales on Amazon.com, make sure to check out our tips and tricks on how to take advantage of Amazon's Black Friday event so that you can get the most items with least amount of money and effort.
First, get into some comfy clothes, then pour yourself a cup of tea or coffee, and settle into your couch or recliner. Once you've done that, grab whatever device you prefer and point your browser to Amazon or open the Amazon app. The company's deals will start on 16 November, but more and more sales will appear during what Amazon calls the "Turkey 5" (Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday).
Black Friday Deals Week
If you want to a one-stop shop on Amazon, where you can see most of the best Black Friday deals, visit the company's Black Friday Deals Week hub. Beginning 16 November, and for 10 days after, it'll list this year's lowest prices and sales across a range of categories.
Voice-shop with Amazon Alexa
You can also try voice shopping with Alexa. Amazon previously gave a head start to those using voice through an Alexa device. To order something, just say, "Alexa, what are your deals" followed by "Alexa, add [the item] to my cart." Alexa will confirm this, but if you want, you can set up a 4-digit voice shopping pin with the Alexa app to prevent unintended purchases.
Deals of the day and Lighting deals
Amazon also has its usual "Gold Box Deals of the Day". However, since it's Black Friday, these sales should kick into high gear. There'll be new deals, every day, including "Lightning Deals", which are limited time and sometimes end in minutes. To stay on top of everything, use Amazon's app, where you can view many deals 24 hours in advance and sign up for alerts. Go here to see deals you're watching.
You can even let the deals come to you via Amazon's daily deals email.
Prime Early Access deals
Prime Early Access deals are a type of Lightning Deal that are earmarked for Prime members. (Amazon gives Prime members 30-minute early access to certain deals.) However, all deals are available while supplies last. Prime membership doesn't guarantee you'll be able to purchase a particular deal, and it's possible that a deal could sell out before the end of the early access period, according to Amazon.
Try Amazon Assistant
Amazon Assistant is a browser plugin for Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, and Microsoft Edge. It's free and easy to install. With it, you can watch for product comparisons that save time and money, access shortcuts to popular Amazon hubs right in your browser, and get notified when deals that you're watching go live with desktop notifications. It also lets you get information about orders and deliveries.
Try CamelCamelCamel and Wikibuy
If you want to check a deal's price against what Amazon has charged in the past, try CamelCamelCamel. It's a free Amazon price tracker that monitors millions of products and alerts you when prices drop, so that you can decide if and when to buy. Similarly, the Wikibuy browser extension for Chrome lets you check to see if a deal is at its lowest price on the web and alerts you to any coupon codes you can apply.
Clip coupons on Amazon
Amazon has coupons. There's actually an entire section of Amazon that's dedicated to coupons. You can find coupons for electronics, pet supplies, toys, and other items. No scissors or physical coupons required. To get started with Amazon coupons, go to Amazon, then click on the link at the top for "Today's Deals." In the menu of subitems, click on "Coupons." You can also use this direct link.
You can browse the most popular coupons, and when you find an item that interests you, you can either click on the "Clip this coupon" button or click on the item to learn more about it. Clicking on the item automatically clips the coupon for you, too. When you're all done shopping, go to your cart and check out like normal. In the cart details, you will see the coupon amounts deducted from your total.
Go to Whole Foods
Amazon bought Whole Foods in August 2017, and previously it has it offered in-store discounts on Amazon devices, including the Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Fire TV, and Fire tablets, at over 100 Whole Foods stores.