(Pocket-lint) - The final day of Amazon Prime Day 2020 is nearly over in the UK.
Deals are live through to 23.59 today (14th October) and we're bringing you the pick of the deals right here on this page.
This is our UK specific page - check out our Amazon US Prime Day deals if you're in the States.
Below are quick links straight to the Prime Day pages plus other links to top retailers, just in case you're looking for something that we haven't covered.
- Amazon UK Prime Day deals
- Amazon US Prime Day deals
- Currys PC World deals
- AO.com deals
- Argos tech deals
- John Lewis Clearance deals
Our curated deals pages
Prime Day UK Echo deals
Prime Day UK Fire TV deals
Prime Day UK Fire tablet deals
Prime Day UK Kindle deals
Prime Day UK smart home deals
- Get three months of Amazon Kindle Unlimited free for Prime Day
- Get 3 months of premium Amazon Prime Video UK channels for 99p
• Xbox One S 1TB - save 20%, now £199.99: Get the entry-level Xbox with a controller, 1-month of Xbox Game Pass and 14-days of Xbox Live Gold at £50 off. See this Xbox One S deal
• Nintendo Switch Lite (Turqoise) - save 5%, now £189.99:The best handheld console of all time, now for less. See the Nintendo Switch Lite deal
• Nintendo Switch (Red + Blue) with Sports Party, Rayman Legends and Monopoly - save 13%, now £279.99:A great deal for all the family, with games everyone can enjoy. See the deal for the Nintendo Switch
• Nintendo Switch (Red + Blue) with Bioshock: The Collection and Borderlands Legendary Collection - save 18%, now £299.99:Get no less than six great games in two collections with the Neon Red and Blue Nintendo Switch.View the Switch deal here
Gaming headset deals
• Razer Kraken Tournament Edition gaming headset - save 36 per cent, was £99.99, now £77.78: V2 of the Kraken was one of our favourite gaming headsets and this one supports THX Spatial Surround sound too. It also has cooling gel-infused ear cushions for long-lasting comfort.See the Kraken gaming headset here.
• HyperX Cloud Alpha - save 11 per cent, was £89.99, now £79.99: The highly thought of Cloud Alphas might only have a small discount, but they're still worth every penny.See the offer here on Amazon.
• SteelSeries Arctis Pro + GameDAC Wired Gaming Headset (white) save 21 per cent, now £149.99: One of our favourite headsets, with great sound, great looks and a great price too.See this deal on Amazon.
• Panasonic Technics EAH-AZ70WE-K Premium True Wireless Earbuds: get a £90 discount, priced at £149.99 (was £239.99):Given the size of the earpieces the sound is mightily impressive with Technics delivering what you would expect from the company, but this time in a much smaller package.See the offer on Amazon.co.uk
• Bose SoundSport Free Truly Wireless Sport Headphones: save over £65, now £110.99 (was £179.95):They’re comfortable enough to wear for hours on end, and can last an impressive five hours outside their charging case.Check out the offer
• Sennheiser Momentum 3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones: get £99 off, priced at £270 today (was £369):Packed with smarts and high-end features, these great-looking over-ear cans are made from high-end materials and are worth considering based on the design alone.See the deal on Amazon.co.uk
• Marshall Mid Active Noise Cancelling (A.N.C.) Headphones with Bluetooth, Black: save £127.99, now £239.99 (was £239.99):Marshall's Mid ANC takes what made the 2017 model instantly recommendable, but adds active noise-cancelling to create a surprisingly capable pair of on-ear headphones.View the Prime offer here
• Bowers & Wilkins PX7 Wireless Over Ear Headphones with Active Noise Cancellation: save £120, now £229 (previously £349.99).Bowers & Wilkins does it again - producing a superb pair of wireless ANC headphones that do not compromise on audio performance.See the Amazon Prime deal in silver or grey
• Audio-Technica Ath-DSR9BT Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with Pure Digital Drive: get a £249 discount, priced at £249.99 (was £499).These over-ears are supremely comfortable for long listening sessions, while the behind-the-scenes proprietary technology is, in many senses, unrivalled for its delivery of ultimate clarity at the top-end.Check out the offer on Amazon
•Apple iPad Air 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi, 64GB, Silver, now £413.10, save £65.90 (was £479).View the deal on Amazon
• Apple iPad Air 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi, 256GB, Space Grey, now £544.50, save £84.50 (was £629).View the deal on Amazon
Apple iPad Air 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi, 64GB Gold, now £422.90, save £56.10 (was £479).View the deal on Amazon
• Asus ZenBook 14 UX434FLC 14-Inch Full HD laptop- save 36 percent, now £699 (was £1,099). Intel i5-10210U, NVIDIA GeForce MX250 2 GB Graphics, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, ScreenPad 2.0, Windows 10.Check out this Asus ZenBook deal.
•Huawei MateBook D 15- save 21 percent, now £549 (was £689). 15.6 Inch Laptop with FullView 1080P FHD Ultrabook PC AMD Ryzen 7, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Windows 10 Home, Multi-screen Collaboration, Fingerprint Reader, Space Grey.Check out this Huawei MateBook D deal.
•Microsoft Surface Pro 7 12.3 2-in-1 tablet in platinum- save 27 percent, now £659 (was £899). Intel 10th Gen Quad Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Windows 10 Home, 2019 Edition.Check out the Microsoft Surface deal here.
•Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 Ultra-Thin 13.5- save 22 percent, now £779 (was £999). Touchscreen Laptop (Platinum) - Intel 10th Gen Quad Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Windows 10 Home, 2019 Edition.Check out the Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 deal.
•Razer Blade Stealth 13 2020 gaming laptop- save 22 percent, now £1,398.99 (save £401). FHD-120Hz Display, Intel Core i7 10th Gen, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 Ti, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD.View the Razer Blade Stealth 13 deal.
• Samsung Galaxy Book S- save 20 percent, now £799 (save £200). 13.3 Inch 8 GB Intel i5 Laptop - Mercury Grey or Eathly Gold.Check out the Samsung deal.
•Microsoft Surface Book 3 Quad Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, now £779.99, save £999 (was £219).View the deal on Amazon
• Asus ROG SWIFT PG35VQ, 35 Inch UWQHD (3440 x 1440) Gaming Monitor - save £700, was £2,499, now £1,799:This ultra-wide gaming monitor from Asus seemingly has it all. HDR1000, G-Sync Ultimate certification, 200Hz refresh rate and more. Now it has a great price tag as well.Click to see this discount on Amazon.
•Acer Predator Z35P 35 Inch WQHD Curved 1800R Gaming Monitor - save 30 per cent, was £899, now just £629.99:Another classic Predator monitor with a decent discount. A VA panel with G-Sync, 100Hz refresh rate and 1800R curve.Click to see this discount on Amazon.
•Acer Predator XB271HUbmiprz 27 Inch WQHD Gaming Monitor - save £210, now £489: If you're after a smaller but fast screen with a high refresh rate and eye-pleasing visuals then look no further than this deal.Click to see this discount on Amazon.
• HP OMEN X 25f 240 Hz Full HD Gaming Monitor - save 20 per cent, was £349, now £279: A 1080p panel with an insanely high refresh rate and a low price.Click to see this discount on Amazon.
• Ecovacs Robot Vacuum OZMO920 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner - save 44 per cent, was £589.98, now £332.98: Multi-floor mapping, virtual boundaries, powerful cleaning and mopping too.See this deal on Amazon.
• Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30C, Robot Vacuum Cleaner - save 47 per cent, was £289.99, now £152.99:This is one of the strongest sucking Eufy robot vacuums you can get. Now discounted to make it even more appealing.See this deal on Amazon.
• Neato Robotics D450 robot vacuum - was £529.99, now £339:Neato robot vacuum cleaners might be a bit pricier than some of the others listed here, but for good reason. They're great cleaning machines. View this robot vacuum deal on Amazon.
• iRobot Roomba 671 robot vacuum - was £399, now £344.67:An affordable Roomba that picks up pet hair and more. View this robot vacuum deal on Amazon.
• Neato Robotics D650 - save £235, was £729 now £494.50:Neato Robotics vacuum cleaners are intelligent, powerful and capable too.Click to see this deal at Amazon.
Even more Prime Day deals
Great savings available throughout the day on the 14th October include:
PREVIOUS AMAZON.CO.UK PRICE
PRIME DAY SALE PRICE
Do I need a Prime account to take part in Amazon Prime Day?
If you want to get in on the action, you need to sign-up for Amazon Prime. Amazon Prime is effectively Amazon's membership service. It gets you a whole range of benefits from early access to deals, Prime Video, free delivery and a whole lot more.
There's a 30-day free trial, so it's well worth getting yourself ready for the Prime Day shopping deals:
These are just the start of Amazon Prime Day's offerings. We'll be keeping track of all the great deals as they happen - so keep an eye on our best Prime Day deals for the UK, if you're in the US, then we have a US Prime Day deals page, too.
Do I need to be a Prime member to get Amazon Prime Day deals?
Yes - to get Amazon Prime deals you need to be a Prime member. If you're not, it's high time you signed up for Prime membership.
Some of the very best deals are always on Amazon devices, but there are stacks across all product categories such as TV, laptops, smart home, fitness, cameras, gaming and more.
Can you get Amazon Prime Now on Amazon Prime Day?
Yes you can on selected items. Prime Now is Amazon's free two-hour delivery service available to customers in select postcodes in London, Birmingham, Hertfordshire, Sheffield, Surrey, Newcastle, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Portsmouth and Glasgow. You order something from the dedicated smartphone application or in-browser at primenow.amazon.co.uk and it will be with you, with free delivery, within two hours.
Previous Amazon Prime Now deals in the past have included:
- 30 per cent off select Walkers crisps
- 40 per cent off select Nescafe coffee
- 30 per cent off select Coca-Cola bottles and cans
- 25 per cent off select wine when you buy 6 bottles
- 20 per cent off select items from Dettol, Vanish and Finish
Amazon Prime Day 2020 tips and tricks
Don't miss an Amazon Prime Day deal
Get the dedicated Amazon shopping app on your mobile and turn on notifications. Within the notifications settings you can turn on "Watched" and "Waitlisted Deals" so you don't miss it.
Save even more money on your Amazon Prime Day deal
Get £1 back by opting for No-Rush Delivery if you don't need your new bargain straight away.
Make a list to get the best deals
Rather than going in with a scattergun approach, make a list before you go onto Amazon and be targeted about the products you want. It might be in July, but Amazon Prime Day is a perfect chance to do your Christmas shopping on the cheap.
It's a big day for deals on any Amazon Prime Day. Hitwise data reveals that the volume of Prime Day web searches in 2018 were up 57% compared to the previous year and on the day of Prime Day's official announcement, searches unsurprisingly increased 162%
Amazon's own devices are the most popular products on Prime Day. In 2018, Echo Dot and Kindle were the most viewed product pages in the days leading up to the announcement of the sale.
Tips from Uswitch.com's tech and deals expert Catherine Hiley
1. Plan ahead
Amazon Prime Day is an excellent opportunity to take advantage of big discounts to Amazon’s flagship technology, including its streaming sticks, Echo and Kindle devices. If you’ve been looking to get your hands on this tech, now could be your chance.
2. Know your budget
Set yourself a spending limit. Impulse-buying without strict spending rules will likely result in purchasing items you don’t need, ending up with a pile of items you don’t want.
3. Time to subscribe to Amazon Prime
In the run-up to Amazon Prime Day, be on the lookout for discounts to Amazon Prime memberships. Deals are often launched in the run-up to get people subscribed before the event starts.
4. Know your rights
The Consumer Rights Act says goods should be of satisfactory quality, fit to do the job intended, and last a reasonable length of time. This right is limited to 30 days from the date you buy your product. If you’re unhappy with the item, it’s worth knowing what the return policy is in advance.
5. Do your research
The bottom line is to always check the reviews, as it’s easy to be swayed by clever advertising. If you’re planning to purchase more expensive items, such as smartphones or laptops, look for deals on comparison sites.
Check out more great Amazon Prime Day tips
If you ask an Alexa-enabled device, such as an Echo or Echo Dot, "Alexa, what are your deals?", you get access to Prime Day deals hours earlier as well as access to exclusive bargains.
To order something, say, "Alexa, what are your deals" followed by "Alexa, add [the item] to my cart. " Alexa will confirm this, but if you want, you can set up a 4-digit voice shopping pin with the Alexa app to prevent unintended purchases.
Watch out for Lightning deals
Lightning Deals are limited in duration and sometimes end in minutes. To stay on top of everything, use Amazon's app, where you can view many deals 24 hours in advance and sign up for alerts.
Try Amazon Assistant
Amazon Assistant is a browser plugin for Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari, and Edge. It's free and easy to install. With it, you can watch for product comparisons that save time and money, access shortcuts to popular Amazon hubs right in your browser, and get notified when deals that you're watching go live with notifications. It also lets you get information about orders and deliveries. Get Amazon Assistant for your browser
If you want to check a deal's price against what Amazon has charged in the past, try CamelCamelCamel. It's a free price tracker that monitors millions of products and alerts you when prices drop so that you can decide if and when to buy.
When is Amazon Prime Day 2020?
Amazon Prime Day 2020 will take place on 13-14 October in both the US and UK. That's when you'll be able to save big on a huge variety of products across the retailer. It's for Amazon Prime members only, of course, but you can always get a free trial and cancel it after.
In 2019, Amazon Prime Day took place over 48 hours from 15-16 July and that seemed about the right duration; Amazon was able to sustain a good number of deals for the two days.
Prime Day, as the name suggests, was previously centred around a 24-hour period, but 2019 was the first 48-hour Prime Day. In 2018 Amazon Prime Day deals took place for 36 hours across 16-17 July. In July 2017 it was 10-11 July.
The first 24 hours of Prime Day 2019 was the biggest day of the year for Amazon UK - the retailer said the most shopped for categories included wine and spirits, video game consoles and headphones while the top-sellers were the Fire TV Stick 4K, Sony PlayStation Classic Console and Oral B Smart Series Electric Toothbrush. What's more, 15 July 2019 was the biggest day ever for Amazon Prime sign-ups.
You can ask an Alexa-enabled device, such as an Amazon Echo or Amazon Dot, "Alexa, what are your deals?", and you'll get a heads up on many Amazon deals; she's always got deals on the go.