Sky has announced it is to begin the phased launch of its new TV guide for Sky+HD customers.
The new Sky+HD Guide is described as an "evolution" of Sky's electronic programme guide and claims to make it even easier for HD customers to find, watch and record the programmes they may want to watch live, on-demand via Anytime or at a later date.
Benefits of the new Sky+HD Guide include the following:
* New Mini TV: Viewers can now browse and watch TV at the same time.
* Improved Now, Next and Later banner: Viewers can now view programme information for all programmes across all channels, up to 12 hours ahead without interrupting their current TV viewing.
* Improved Record and Series Link: Viewers can now record and Series Link at the touch of a button straight from the TV Guide, or the Now, Next and Later banner without having to go back to their planner and while watching a programme.
* New Series Stack: The new Series Stack feature groups all the episodes from a series together in the same place under the programme name.
* Improved Search: Viewers will be able to search for shows and discover new ones up to 7 days ahead by programme title, genre or subgenre.
The Sky+HD Guide will be introduced to its first group of HD customers on Tuesday 10 March.