Xobni has launched its Microsoft Outlook add-on that organises your inbox by relationships into public beta stage.
The company says that with email volume growing rapidly Xobni helps users quickly find and understand what's in their inbox, freeing up wasted time.
Displayed as a sidebar in Outlook, Xobni's proprietary technology claims to analyse email in the same way your brain naturally understands communication.
The data provided by Xobni looks at how you've communicated with your contacts, how they've interacted with each other and what files have been exchanged.
This unique set of data, personalised for each user's set of contacts, is said to "expose the social architecture buried in every inbox".
Xobni's notable features:
- Lightning fast email search
- Threaded conversations
- People-centric navigation
- Expose your contacts' email habits
- Automatically extracted phone numbers from address book and prior email conversations
- Easy attachment discovery
- One click scheduling
- Email analytics