Belkin has announced the new n52te, a hybrid gaming keyboard.
"Built to dominate" in FPS, MMORPG and RTS computer games and an improvement over its predecessor, the n52, the n52te is enhanced by Razer's performance software.
Razer brings onboard memory and portable player profiles, customisation tools, and cool blue backlighting.
Chris McGugan, Vice President of Product Management, Belkin International, said: "It's been 4 years since we last visited the gaming arena, when we launched the n52. But now Belkin is back with an even better, stronger, and deadlier SpeedPad".
* Backlit keypad and scroll wheel for total control in dark conditions
* Enhanced tactile feedback and button responsiveness for rapid key presses
* 15 fully programmable keys built for speed
* Adjustable soft-touch wrist pad for maximum comfort and endurance
* Programmable 8-way thumb pad with removable joystick
* Non-slip rubber pads grip in place for aggressive fragging
* Easily toggle between 3 keymap states
Available in November in the US and Europe it will cost $69.99 or £49.99 or €69.99.
To celebrate the new n52te, Belkin will host a month-long contest called "Proud to PWN," from 10/4/07 to 11/4/07, where gamers will be invited to submit a short video clip that showcases their dominance in multiplayer, online PC games.
The top 50 submissions will be awarded the first available units of the n52te. For more product information and contest details, visit playtopwn.com.