Epson Stylus Photo R1900 printer coming in November
The Epson Stylus Photo R1900 offers high def photos up to A3+.
"Ground-breaking" algorithms combines with Epson UltraChrome Hi-Gloss Ink claim to produce exceptional colour.
In addition to cyan, magenta and yellow inks, UltraChrome Hi-Gloss features matte black, photo black, red, orange and gloss optimiser.
This means the printer can create 18,446,774 trillion colour combinations. As well as paper, the R1900 can print onto printable CDs and DVDs.
It comes with a range of software and offers Pictbridge support. The Epson Stylus Photo R1900 will be £399.99 and available in November.
Epson Stylus Photo R1900 key features summary (from Epson):
* Print Hi-Definition durable photos and album pages on various media up to A3+
* Achieve vivid colours and natural skin tones with Epson UltraChrome Hi-Gloss2 ink
* Advanced colour processing for smooth and accurate colours with Epson LUT technology
* Achieve a range of photo finishes with Epson glossy, matte and fine art papers in cut-sheet and roll format
* Personalise inkjet printable CDs and DVDs
* Prints are lightfast for 80 years** on Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper
* Borderless printing at a resolution up to 5760 x 1440dpi for stunning Hi-Definition photos
* Print photos on A3+ at 1440 x 720dpi (Photo Mode) in only 106 seconds
* Efficient printing with individual ink cartridges, only replace the colour used
* Enhanced connectivity with Dual Port USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
* Bundled with sophisticated photo software including Camera RAW plug-in for Creativity Suite for fast, easy printing of camera RAW files