Palm has announced that its Treo 750v and 750 smartphones are now compatible with Microsoft's Windows Mobile 6 operating system.
As of today, the Treo 750 smartphone can be upgraded, free of charge, to Windows Mobile 6 via the Palm website.
By upgrading to Windows Mobile 6, customers will benefit from a range of additional tools and services.
The upgrade includes:
* Improved calendar functionality
* Email enhancements and additional support
* Live links to Microsoft SharePoint documents
* Ability to set an out-of-office message and flag emails for follow-up from the device
* Simple interface to allow you to use the Treo as a high speed wireless modem for laptops
* 3G HSDPA for faster data download speeds (for 750v)
Follow the link below for more info, and to get the download.