Sendo the British based mobile phone company has launched three new models at the 3GSM conference in Cannes this week, however its main focus is on the Sendo X2 Music Phone.
Offering support for MP3 tracks, and transfer over Bluetooth and USB the Sendo X2 is also one of the first phones to support AAC and AAC+ music formats.
The 18mm-thin Sendo X2 is the smallest and lightest Symbian OS phone announced to date at just 85cc and a mere 95g. The phone also includes:
- A 1.3mp camera with 8x digital zoom and camcorder
- Approximately 32MB free memory expandable to over 1GB with tiny miniSD cards
- Bluetooth and USB connectivity, including charging over USB from a compatible PC
- Large, bright 2.2” TFT, 65,536 colour display
- Speaker independent voice recognition for quick access to all of your contacts without lots of training
- Real HTML internet browsing capability plus WAP
- Triband GSM/GPRS
- Symbian OS / Series 60 and Java MIDP application support
Other models launched included the Sendo S1 and the Sendo K1. All three models will be available later in the year.