Epson launch all-in-one printer, scanner, copier, the CX6600
Epson as introduced a new general purpose all-in-one inkjet device to its range of models. The new unit is aimed at the user who wants the cost effectiveness of individual ink cartridges together with the ability to print and scan general-purpose documents with the convenience of memory card storage and occasional photo printing.
The EPSON Stylus CX6600 offers print performance at speeds of up to 22 pages per minute and resolutions of up to 5760 optimised DPI. The printing function utilises a four ink system based upon EPSON's Micro Piezo print and EPSON DURABrite Ink.
The EPSON Stylus CX6600 includes a high-quality 1200 x 2400 dpi scanner, which caters for all types of scanning. When used in conjunction with EPSON Smart Panel, the user can send the result via email, save to file or perform a number of other functions. The New EPSON Scan software also allows the user to perform colour restoration on old and faded photographs.
The EPSON Stylus CX6600 will perform full colour or black and white photocopying from a simple, single button push on the front control panel. The user can also specify the type and size of media used and the quality of output desired from draft, text, image and best. In addition the device offers direct support for 9 different types of memory card. Images can be printed directly from the memory card, and scanned documents can be stored on the memory card without the need to use a computer.
The CX6600 will cost £150
EPSON Stylus CX6600 Features summary
- All-in-One printer, scanner and photocopier with memory card reader
- Individual ink cartridges for cost-effective printing
- EPSON DURABrite™ inks for smudge proof, water and fade resistant prints
- Excellent print quality up to 5760dpi
- Superior 1200 x 2400 dpi scanner for sharp results
- EPSON Web-To-Page software for web printing
- Standalone photocopying with no need for a computer
- Easy to use control panel with intuitive icons
- Compatible with 9 different types of memory card (up to 11 with correct adapter)
- Print from and save to digital memory card
- Achieve documents to a digital memory card
- Restore faded photographs with EPSON Scan software
- Borderless printing and photocopying