Pny has launched the Verto GeForce™ 6800 GT. The card is based on the NVIDIA chipset and features a 16-pipe superscalar graphics processing unit (GPU) and full support for Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0. In the box you get one DVI to VGA adapter, an S-Video Cable, a TVOUT adapter and the full version of the PC first person shooter Far Cry.
PNY Technologies' Verto GeForce™ 6800 GT will be available in July 2004 with a suggested retail price of £299.
Key features include
- CineFX™ 3.0 engine delivers up to 8x the shading power of previous generation products for ultra-realistic game play.
- Visual quality is taken to new heights through NVIDIA's enhanced, Intellisample™ 3.0 technology, rotated grid antialiasing sampling pattern.
- Second-generation NVIDIA UltraShadow II technology delivers more than 4x the shadow processing power.
- 350MHz GPU clock, a 500MHz memory clock (1GHz memory data rate) and 256-bit memory interface
- High-speed graphics GDDR3 memory
- On-chip video processor for unmatched video functionality
- NVIDIA high-precision dynamic-range (HPDR) technology for more vibrant and lifelike graphics
- Renowned NVIDIA compatibility and reliability to ensure a no-compromise experience.